Subject: Re: bug#46204: 28.0.50; semantic-complete-jump-local produces error

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 15:48:34 +0200

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> Do you have a complete step-by-step recipe to reproduce this problem (if
> you're still seeing it in recent Emacs versions)?

More information was requested, but no response was given within a
month.

I tried

emacs -Q /tmp/helloworld.java
M-x semantic-mode
C-c , j HelloWorld RET

and didn't get any errors in either Emacs 28.1 or 29, so either this
problem has been fixed, or we need more information to make progress
(which hasn't been given in a month) so I'm closing this bug report.  If
the problem still exists, please respond to this email and we'll reopen
the bug report.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no