Subject: bug#46172: closed (Re: bug#46172: BUG failed to compute the derivation for Guix)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 08:48:02 +0000

Your bug report

#46172: BUG failed to compute the derivation for Guix

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
46172: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=46172
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#46172: BUG failed to compute the derivation for Guix
From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
To: Laurent Cournède <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 09:39:16 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

On Mon, 01 Feb 2021 at 09:10, Laurent Cournède <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I've found the cause of the problem. Our laboratory's firewall have 
> bloqued the address 141.80.181.40. I've asked to unblock it and now it 
> works.

Cool!
So I am closing.

(Closing is just reply to [email-masked] :-))

All the best,
simon

Subject: BUG failed to compute the derivation for Guix
From: Laurent Cournède <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 13:32:39 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello, I try this command below with root access and it doesn't seem to 
work:

# https_proxy=http://xxxx:yyyy/ http_proxy=http://xxxx:yyyy/ guix pull
Mise à jour du canal « guix » depuis le dépôt Git « 
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git »...
Authentification du canal « guix », commits 9edb3f6 à 6a77596 (92 
nouveaux commits)...
Construction depuis ce canal :
   guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git    6a77596
substitute: guix substitute: warning: ci.guix.gnu.org : la connexion à 
échouée : Connexion refusée
substitute:
substitute:
construction de 
/gnu/store/5a5s2j7bqjdg73j4w94v2jw85qf6ghqc-module-import.drv...
construction de 
/gnu/store/5gh5ynrk98yssq05ggpc20iml7b436sj-module-import-compiled.drv...
construction de 
/gnu/store/9fk4ixnqnkcd4nn808mcgdp86nv6yry4-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
Computing Guix derivation for 'x86_64-linux'... \substitute:
substitute:
substitute:
substitute:
substitute:
@ substituter-started /gnu/store/mzfkrxd4w8vqrmyrx169wj8wyw7r8i37-bash 
substitute
substitute:
guix substitute: error: connect: Connexion refus?e
@ substituter-failed /gnu/store/mzfkrxd4w8vqrmyrx169wj8wyw7r8i37-bash  
fetching path `/gnu/store/mzfkrxd4w8vqrmyrx169wj8wyw7r8i37-bash' (empty 
status: '')
Backtrace:
           13 (primitive-load 
"/gnu/store/vkgqimg8fz7zi1dyv4j7jmlj4ml1gsqr-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
     155:9 12 (_ _)
     159:9 11 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-user) 
7f82e816ff?> ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ./guix/store.scm:
   2062:24 10 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7f82e65045f0> _ 
#:guile-for-build _ #:system _ #:target _)
    1896:8  9 (_ _)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
    258:18  8 (_ _)
    1123:2  7 (_ _)
     982:2  6 (_ _)
     843:4  5 (_ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
   1944:12  4 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f82e65045f0>)
    1362:5  3 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 
7f82e65045f0> _ _)
   1373:15  2 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f82e65045f0> _ _)
    719:11  1 (process-stderr #<store-connection 256.99 7f82e65045f0> _)
In ./guix/serialization.scm:
      80:6  0 (read-int #<input-output: file 10>)

./guix/serialization.scm:80:6: In procedure read-int:
ERROR:
   1. &nar-error:
       file: #f
       port: #<input-output: file 10>
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program 
'/gnu/store/vkgqimg8fz7zi1dyv4j7jmlj4ml1gsqr-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version: 
"6a77596cab2c173b04efff0a271a8e3972ca7499"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "dbf4561b00263d6c0cf7f294e1a6a8bebf382b46"; pull-version: 1).
Please report it by email to <[email-masked]>.