Subject: bug#46138: 28.0.50; epg--filter-revoked-keys filters out valid keys

From: Colin Baxter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2021 14:46:13 +0000

>>>>> Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

    > Alexey Shmalko <[email-masked]> writes:
    >> Here is my key you can import. It has 5 uids, 2 of which are
    >> revoked.
    >> 
    >> Use `gpg --import` to import it, `gpg --list-keys -v
    >> DCEF7BCCEB3066C3` to show all uids including revoked ones.

    > Thanks!

    > I've now imported the key, but I'm not sure I'm reproducing the
    > bug correctly.  Here's my test case:

    > C-x C-f /tmp/new-file.gpg RET foo M-: (setq epa-file-encrypt-to
    > "[email-masked]") RET C-x C-s

Forgive me for butting in. Should not the email address be escaped as
rasen.dubi@gmail\.com? If you use 'epa-file-encrypt-to' as a
'add-file-local-variable-prop-line' then the escape is automatically
inserted when entering an email address value.

Best wishes,