Subject: bug#46119: 28.0.50; this-error-recenter

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 01:38:13 -0500

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

  > As a regular greper with a tiny screen I tend to use this command quite often.

  > Tentatively, I have named it `this-error-recenter'; if you find a
  > better name for it, please let me know.

Would you please say what the command does?  I see this

      > Add command to recenter errors from Occur/Grep buffers
    
      > It allows to scroll up/down the current displayed occurrence/error
      > without abandon the Occur/Grep buffer.

but I am not sure what that means, concretely.

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman
Chief GNUisance of the GNU Project (https://gnu.org)
Founder, Free Software Foundation (https://fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)