Subject: bug#46061: 28.0.50; error "‘'postgres’ is not a known product

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2021 19:11:26 +0300

* Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> [2021-05-16 16:57]:
> > I cannot reproduce it. I don't know why, and I don't see any log of
> > changes in the git repository. It happened by rule when I clicked on
> > the "SQL"menu.
> 
> But as you can no longer reproduce this bug, I'm closing it.  If it
> turns up again later, please respond to the debbugs address and we'll
> reopen.

Just to report that this bug is appearing sometimes, but I cannot
reproduce it.

It appears when I open a new SQL buffer and start doing some
scratch. Problem is that I did not capture or notice what I do that it
appears. 

No need to re-open the bug, I will report when I find the cause.

-- 
Jean

Take action in Free Software Foundation campaigns:
https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

Sign an open letter in support of Richard M. Stallman
https://stallmansupport.org/