Subject: Re: bug#46061: 28.0.50; error "‘'postgres’is not a known product

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 15:56:16 +0200

Jean Louis <[email-masked]> writes:

> I can see that I re-factored the settings and hard-coded it to:
>
> (setq sql-product (quote postgres))

That should be correct; yes.  I'm wondering if you'd earlier had a

(custom-set-variables
 '(sql-product (quote postgres))
 ...)

or similar, which would result in the error you were seeing:

> I cannot reproduce it. I don't know why, and I don't see any log of
> changes in the git repository. It happened by rule when I clicked on
> the "SQL"menu.

But as you can no longer reproduce this bug, I'm closing it.  If it
turns up again later, please respond to the debbugs address and we'll
reopen.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no