Subject: bug#46056: hardcoded ~/.emacs.d in elpa package excorporate

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 10:21:09 +0100

Thomas Fitzsimmons <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Gunnar,

Hi Thomas,

> P.S. The results of the following steps don't include this bug report; I
> wonder why:
>
> M-x debbugs-gnu-search RET
> Enter search phrase: excorporate RET
> Enter attribute: RET

I suppose it takes time to add this bug to the hyperestraier index. See
(info "(debbugs-ug) Searching Bugs")

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
   The search engine uses an index over the bug database.  This index
is refreshed daily; search hits may not include recent changes made
the same day.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

> Thomas

Best regards, Michael.