Subject: bug#46055: [PATCH] Add rust lang to etags

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 19:40:50 +0300

> From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked],  [email-masked],  [email-masked],
>   [email-masked]
> Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 18:31:53 +0200
> 
> Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > I've now added a test case for Rust.
> 
> I spoke too soon -- I guessed that ETAGS.good_1 was to be copied over
> from ETAGS after saying "make", but I have no idea what the other good_*
> files are supposed to be, so now "make" complains again.

The test suite uses the same source files for 7 different runs, each
time invoking etags with different command-line switches.  So whenever
you add a new source file, you need to run make, and each time it
fails, copy the left-over ETAGS file into ETAGS.good_1, ETAGS.good_2,
etc., one by one.

Which I just did.