Subject: Re: [bug#46053] [PATCH 0/2] Add Ren'py build system

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 09:49:36 +0100

Hello,

Leo Prikler <[email-masked]> writes:

> a proper Ren'py build system had been on my TODO list ever since I've
> packaged it back in 2019, but I've so far been too lazy to actually
> create one.  While I'm happy to announce, that this is no longer the
> case, there are still a number of things, that can be improved in our
> Ren'py package and build system.

That's nice. It should also be documented in the manual.

It would be nice to have a "write a build system" in the cookbook (or
the manual?) at some point.

> This series contains two patches.  The first adds the build system, the
> second a package example for "The Question".  Since "The Question" is
> already an output of Ren'py, I don't see much value in this patch other
> than for explanatory purposes, so I don't think I'll commit that one. 
> Instead, I'll probably redefine Ren'py once the first patch is merged.
> I'm building this series on top of #45736, so things might be a bit
> different on master, but I hope it works out regardless.

LGTM, in addition to #45736.

Regards,
-- 
Nicolas Goaziou