Subject: [bug#46031] services: cuirass: Add "simple-cuirass-services".

From: Jonathan Brielmaier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 17:37:56 +0100

On 22.01.21 09:50, Mathieu Othacehe wrote:
> Here is a service that provides some syntactic sugar over the (complex)
> Cuirass configuration.  It uses Guix Channels to declare Cuirass inputs.

On my server I stopped cuirass && cuirass-web. Removed any signs from
the config.scm and tried this barebone example from your branch:
https://gitlab.com/mothacehe/guix/-/tree/simple-cuirass

(use-modules (gnu)

              (guix channels))
[...]
(simple-cuirass-services

  (simple-cuirass-configuration

    (build 'all)

    (channels (cons (channel

                     (name 'my-guix)

                     (url "https://gitlab.com/jonsger/guix.git"))

                    %default-channels))))

It gave me this error: https://paste.opensuse.org/view/raw/110509