Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Update fzf, include binaries and install completions

From: EuAndreh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 15:59:25 -0300

I've tested both the package update and the extra phases added.
The Bash completions are being installed properly, but I haven't tested
the zsh ones.

I remember seeing somewhere a discussion on aliasing this type of package,
so that the "go-github-com-junegunn-fzf" is the default imported Go module,
to be used as input for other packages, and adding a top-level "fzf" package,
which does the ad-hoc packaging code I've added, so that a user can install
the "fzf" package with Bash integration and similar features.

I couldn't find anything on the manual also, I welcome comments on this :)

EuAndreh (2):
  gnu: go-github-com-junegunn-fzf: Copy binaries and install shell
    completions.
  gnu: go-github-com-junegunn-fzf: Update to 0.25.0.

 gnu/packages/terminals.scm | 35 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 1 file changed, 31 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.30.0