Subject: Re: [bug#45957] (no subject)

From: Joshua Branson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 12:17:41 -0500

Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello Joshua,
>
>> I did not change any of the "disk-image" commands to disk-image.  If
>> you'd like me to do that, then please let me know.
>
> I pushed the "disk-image" -> "image" patch yesterday. It would be great
> if you could send an updated version.

I am about to send an updated patch.  I actually edited it a good
amount, and I added in a section where I customized the pine-os image to
change the timezone and add in a early-oom-service.  I feel very proud
of myself.

Thanks leoprikler and RhodiumToad in #guile for helping me figure out to
use set-field.  spoiler alert:  don't forget to add in (use-modules
(srfi srfi-9 gnu))

Joshua

P.S.  I also have been recording my coding progress for this
documentation effort online.  If anyone likes watching an amateur coding
here's a link:

https://video.hardlimit.com/videos/watch/e4628d8f-0128-4811-b22f-9eabe834a213

> Thanks,
> Mathieu

--
Joshua Branson (joshuaBPMan in #guix)
Sent from Emacs and Gnus
  https://gnucode.me
  https://video.hardlimit.com/accounts/joshua_branson/video-channels
  https://propernaming.org
  "You can have whatever you want, as long as you help
enough other people get what they want." - Zig Ziglar