Subject: bug#45943: php 7.4.14 fails tests on aarch64

From: Vagrant Cascadian <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 09:56:38 -0800

On 2021-01-18, Julien Lepiller wrote:
> What does the log say? It should list test failures at the end.

I don't have the system handy at the moment, but there is a recent build
log failure from staging:

  https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/187255/log/raw

It appears to have logged 6 failures, though I haven't managed to find
which tests failed in the build output at a cursory glance...

Will try to get a failed build log locally when I get a chance to more
easily debug and review...

live well,
  vagrant

> Le 17 janvier 2021 15:56:34 GMT-05:00, Vagrant Cascadian <[email-masked]> a écrit :
>>php 7.4.14 fails to build on aarch64 due to test suite failures.
>>
>>Reverting back to php 7.4.13 by reverting commit
>>d033540e6c113323089403a26e39f9a288c9c857 works fine for me, though
>>obviously it would be better to track down the exact test suite failure
>>and figure out a proper fix.
>>
>>This blocks numerous other packages from building, such as libsoup,
>>which blocks building of network-manager.
>>
>>
>>live well,
>>  vagrant