Subject: bug#45912: closed (Re: bug#45912: 28.0.50; RMAIL-summary changes colors after 99,999th message)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 18:21:02 +0000

Your bug report

#45912: 28.0.50; RMAIL-summary changes colors after 99,999th message

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
45912: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=45912
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#45912: 28.0.50; RMAIL-summary changes colors after 99,999th message
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: "Andrea G. Monaco" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 20:19:53 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: "Andrea G. Monaco" <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 18:45:36 +0100
> 
>   > Does the patch below fix the issue?
> 
> It seems it does. Thanks!

Thanks for testing.  I've now installed the patch on the master
branch, and I'm closing this bug.

Subject: 28.0.50; RMAIL-summary changes colors after 99,999th message
From: "Andrea G. Monaco" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 23:12:03 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

my RMAIL-summary buffer uses different colors after the 99,999th
message.
Before, it uses green for unread messages and black for read ones, as
usual. From the 100,000th onwards, it uses normal black for unread; read
ones are displayed in usual black, except for the first 5 characters of
the second field (date) which are blue.

Thanks,
Andrea Monaco

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.5, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2020-12-01 built on agm
Repository revision: 90a543e630012cc58c175d5bf3ffd42bb156c6b6
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: it_IT.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: it_IT.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: it_IT.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: RMAIL Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr shr-color color shr kinsoku svg xml dom
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap emacsbug
sendmail qp rmailsum rmailmm message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util
text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader mail-parse rfc2231 rmail rmail-loaddefs auth-source
cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs cl-loaddefs cl-lib
password-cache json subr-x map seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
cconv rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 174754 39214)
 (symbols 48 7922 1)
 (strings 32 125536 24349)
 (string-bytes 1 12663878)
 (vectors 16 119773)
 (vector-slots 8 1440146 131455)
 (floats 8 139 350)
 (intervals 56 4415 1172)
 (buffers 984 14))