Subject: Bug report for preview-latex

From: "Bruckmann, Tobias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 16:52:29 +0000

Dear Sir or Madam,

I reported a bug on github, and the maintainers advised me to inform the
authors of preview-latex:

 <https://github.com/latex3/hyperref/issues/166> pdfLaTeX fails on pstool
when hyperref is included · Issue #166 · latex3/hyperref (github.com). The
original bug report, a minimum example and all needed files are posted
there.

I would be absolutely willing to support the clarification of the issue.
Please inform me how to formally submit the bug report.

Thanks and best wishes,

Tobias Bruckmann

 

Dr.-Ing. Tobias Bruckmann
Universität Duisburg-Essen, Campus Duisburg
Fakultät für Ingenieurwissenschaften
Abteilung Maschinenbau und Verfahrenstechnik
Lehrstuhl für Mechatronik
Lotharstraße 1, MD 334
47057 Duisburg

Mobil: +49 (0) 170 / 639 2859

Tel.: +49 (0) 203 / 379 - 1908
Fax: +49 (0) 203 / 379 – 4494
E-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
mailto:[email-masked]
Internet:  <http://www.uni-due.de/mechatronik>
http://www.uni-due.de/mechatronik