Subject: 27.1; org-agenda jumps to the wrong month

From: Raoul Comninos <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 18:05:06 +0200

If I try to jump (using "j") in org-agenda to the month September, it sometimes takes me to January. I am using org 9.4.4. If I type any of these configurations, I am still going to January:

sept
septe
septem
septemb
septembe

If I type:

Sep
sep
September
september

I go to September. Is this a bug?

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2020-11-20 built on fv-az68-340
Repository revision: ec297125a76481c55390d0b329e541907879d6f3
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.19041
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (v10.0.2004.19041.746)

Recent messages:
Auto-saving...done
next-line: End of buffer
Mark set
Saving file c:/home/test3.org...
Wrote c:/home/test3.org
Quit
Mark set [2 times]
Saving file c:/home/.emacs...
Wrote c:/home/.emacs
Mark set

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/mingw64 --build=x86_64-w64-mingw32 --with-modules
 --without-dbus --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64
 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe' CPPFLAGS=-D__USE_MINGW_ANSI_STDIO=1
 'LDFLAGS=-pipe
 -Wl,--dynamicbase,--high-entropy-va,--nxcompat,--default-image-base-high''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY W32NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2
HARFBUZZ ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENU
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  winner-mode: t
  org-roam-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ox hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ox-texinfo hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ox-publish hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ox-org hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-org
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ox-odt hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ox-md hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-md
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ox-man hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-man
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ox-latex hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ox-icalendar hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ox-html hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-html
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ox-beamer hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ox-ascii hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-version hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-version
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-timer hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-timer
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-tempo hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-table hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-table
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-src hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-src
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-protocol hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-plot hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-pcomplete hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-num hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-num
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-mouse hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-mobile hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-macs hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macs
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-macro hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macro
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-loaddefs hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-list hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-list
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-lint hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-lint
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-keys hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-keys
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-install hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-install
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-inlinetask hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-indent hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-indent
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-id hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-id
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-habit hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-habit
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-goto hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-goto
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-footnote hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-feed hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-feed
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-faces hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-faces
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-entities hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-entities
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-element hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-element
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-duration hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-duration
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-datetree hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-ctags hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-crypt hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-compat hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-compat
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-colview hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-colview
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-clock hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-clock
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-capture hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-capture
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-attach hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-attach-git hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-archive hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-archive
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/org-agenda hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ol hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ol-w3m hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ol-rmail hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ol-mhe hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ol-irc hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ol-info hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-info
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ol-gnus hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ol-eww hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ol-eshell hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ol-docview hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ol-bibtex hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ol-bbdb hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-vala hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-tangle hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-table hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-table
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-stan hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-sqlite hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-sql hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-shen hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-shell hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-sed hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-screen hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-scheme hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-sass hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-ruby hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-ref hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-R hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-R
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-python hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-python
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-processing hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-plantuml hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-picolisp hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-perl hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-org hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-org
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-octave hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-ocaml hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-mscgen hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-maxima hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-matlab hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-makefile hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-lua hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-lob hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-lisp hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-lilypond hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-ledger hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-latex hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-js hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-js
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-java hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-java
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-J hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-J
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-io hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-io
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-hledger hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-haskell hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-groovy hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-fortran hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-forth hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-exp hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-eval hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-eshell hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-ebnf hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-dot hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-ditaa hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-css hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-css
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-core hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-core
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-coq hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-comint hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-clojure hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-calc hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-C hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-C
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-awk hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-asymptote hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/.emacs.d/git/org-9.4.4/lisp/ob-abc hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
~/.emacs.d/git/rmail-spam-filter/rmail-spam-filter hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/mail/rmail-spam-filter

Features:
(shadow sort flyspell ispell mail-extr emacsbug sendmail smex ffap
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs org-download org-attach url-http
url-auth url-gw nsm async winner ol-eww eww mm-url thingatpt url-queue
ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap shr url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source json map url-vars svg dom
browse-url gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa
derived epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util
rmail-spam-filter rmailsum rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums text-property-search mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr ol-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m
dired-aux dired-hide-dotfiles org-roam org-roam-link org-roam-graph xml
org-roam-doctor org-roam-dailies org-roam-capture org-roam-db
emacsql-sqlite3 emacsql emacsql-compiler org-capture org-roam-completion
org-roam-buffer org-roam-faces org-roam-macs org-roam-compat rx f s dash
org-id org-refile org-element avl-tree generator org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities time-date
subr-x noutline outline org-version ob-shell shell pcomplete ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-comint ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs counsel xdg advice
xref project eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs dired dired-loaddefs
compile comint ansi-color swiper ivy ring ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir
color two-column savehist paren saveplace delsel edmacro kmacro recentf
tree-widget wid-edit ido-vertical-mode ido cl-extra help-mode easymenu
seq byte-opt cl-macs gv cl-seq use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile
cconv tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win
w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads w32notify w32 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 256491 16886)
 (symbols 48 29188 3)
 (strings 32 96335 6337)
 (string-bytes 1 2854314)
 (vectors 16 46069)
 (vector-slots 8 1306895 237282)
 (floats 8 392 112)
 (intervals 56 840 604)
 (buffers 1000 20))