Subject: Re: 23.1; ERC reconnection -vs- /disconnect

From: Giorgos Keramidas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 19:38:18 +0200

On Mon, 09 Nov 2009 12:32:02 -0500, Chong Yidong <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Michael Olson <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Can you pass on the details of how to access ERC-related bugs in the
>> Emacs bugtracker?
>
> You can go to
>
> http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?which=pkg&data=erc&archive=no&version=&dist=unstable

Thanks!  I see that trimming the 'unstable' bit from the URL reports
more bugs:

  http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?which=pkg&data=erc&archive=no

I bookmarked both URIs and will have a look at the open bugs.

My experience with `emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com' is very limited, so if
we also have some sort of HOWTO or mini-guide for the tracker, please
point it me to that and I will read it to get acquainted with how bugs
are handled.