Subject: [bug#45889] Nextcloud Client (v7)

From: Leo Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2021 13:53:04 +0100

Am Montag, den 01.02.2021, 10:13 -0500 schrieb Raghav Gururajan:
> Subject: [PATCH 2/3] gnu: kwayland: Disable failing tests.
It seems the test you've disabled is no longer the only failing one.
Upstream kwayland builds by disabling tests altogether, so you can skip
this patch if you don't want to investigate further.  If you do want to
investigate further, I suggest doing those patches separately from
Nextcloud.

> 17/45 Test #17: kwayland-testWindowmanagement ..............Child
> aborted***Exception:   0.17 sec
> qt.qpa.xcb: could not connect to display 
> qt.qpa.plugin: Could not load the Qt platform plugin "xcb" in "" even
> though it was found.
> This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could
> be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
> 
> Available platform plugins are: eglfs, linuxfb, minimal, minimalegl,
> offscreen, vnc, xcb, wayland-egl, wayland, wayland-xcomposite-egl,
> wayland-xcomposite-glx.

Regards,
Leo