Subject: [bug#45889] Nextcloud Client (v6)

From: Raghav Gururajan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 10:07:47 -0500

Hi David!

> Thank you for working on this! I have tried to package this myself but 
> haven't much success beyond being able to login and sync things and to 
> receive notifications via libnotify. However, this patch also doesn't 
> succeeed in a fully functional nextcloud-desktop, yet - though I hope 
> you do succeed!

I can confirm that this patch-set is functional. I haven't faced any 
issues. Please let me know which function(s) didn't work for you. I'll 
look into them. :-)

> I tried this out, and started it with --log-window (or similar) and it 
> complained about qt-graphical-effect, so I suggest you add it to 
> propagated-inputs to have that error go away. And as a general tip - 
> start nextcloud-desktop with the log-window flag.

Ah thanks! Yeah, it needed qtgraphicaleffects. Added them in v7. Also, 
the application excepts that the system runs either gnome-keyring or 
kwallet.

Regards,
RG.