Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] gnu: gnunet: Update to 0.14.1-77fd866..

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 21:16:45 +0200

One test is failing for me (test_setu_api). I'll rebuild with --keep-failed
and send src/setu/test-suite.log. Otherwise no problems.

make  check-TESTS
make[3]: Entering directory '/tmp/guix-build-gnunet-0.14.1-00c2115.drv-0/source/src/setu'
make[4]: Entering directory '/tmp/guix-build-gnunet-0.14.1-00c2115.drv-0/source/src/setu'
FAIL: test_setu_api
PASS: perf_setu_api
============================================================================
Testsuite summary for gnunet 0.14.1
============================================================================
# TOTAL: 2
# PASS:  1
# SKIP:  0
# XFAIL: 0
# FAIL:  1
# XPASS: 0
# ERROR: 0
============================================================================
See src/setu/test-suite.log
Please report to [email-masked]