Subject: Re: [bug#45875] [PATCH] Update gnunet to version 0.14.0

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2021 13:15:21 +0100

Hi Hartmut,

On Sat, 2021-01-30 at 12:49 +0100, Hartmut Goebel wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> the respective bug should be fixed now, see
> <https://git.gnunet.org/gnunet.git/commit/?id=a5f200d5376c2a269c186c008264dddcc0edeba4>
> So I propose to add thix commit as a patch - wich is a much smaller
> change then your proposed one.

This commit fixes the tarball generation to include test_proxy.sh,
but there is no new release yet. Therefore, to update the package
definition, it is still required to download the source code from git,
which requires adding the ‘build-common’ git submodule (which isn't
pinned to a specific commit) which is normally copied into the release
tarball.  The ‘configure’ and ‘Makefile.in’ is not included in git,
so autoconf and automake must be added.

In short, this commit changes nothing for guix until the next GNUnet
release.

Regards,
Maxime