Subject: Re: bug#45854: 28.0.50; [feature/native-comp] autoload behavior different in the presence of errors

From: Mauricio Collares <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 19:04:07 -0300

Andrea Corallo <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> I tried to reproduce again but with no success:
>
> ====
> [...]
> ====
>
> Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for testing! You're not doing anything wrong from what I see, but
I messed up in my last email: The git-commitx.el file from my first
email causes the bug to show up but not the last one I sent. I must have
forgotten to erase ~/.emacs.d/elpa after testing on the last email; I am
very sorry for the time wasting caused by this mistake. On the bright
side, at least this makes more sense, since the commit that exposed this
bug is related to autoloads.

If you're feeling charitable, testing with the original git-commitx.el
and with a clean ~/tmp would be helpful. Either way, I appreciate the
time you took to test this, and I will ask other people to try and
reproduce this too.

Best,
Maurício