Subject: Re: bug#45838: website: Add a Cuirass page.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 12:43:26 +0100

Hi,

Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]> skribis:

>> If even more people dislike the name, I think it is a good time to consider alternatives before introducing a new image for the project.
>>
>> Don't worry about the current logo. It can be modified or redone.
>
> Thanks for commenting! As much as I would also like to change the name
> of the project, I think now is maybe not the best time.
>
> I will announce soon that NLnet will sponsor some of the work I'm doing
> on Cuirass and changing the name right now could be misleading. Maybe in
> a few months?

Ah sure, makes sense!  (And congrats!!)

My other suggestion is to reduce the number of occurrences of the name
“Cuirass” on this web page, using phrases such as “the continuous
integration tool”, “You-Know-What”, etc., so that the name is not too
entrenched.

But really: that’s a detail.

Thanks!

Ludo’.