Subject: Re: [bug#45838] website: Add a Cuirass page.

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 20:42:38 +0100

Hi,

On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 at 17:39, Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Hey Luis & Ludo,
>
>> If even more people dislike the name, I think it is a good time to consider alternatives before introducing a new image for the project.
>>
>> Don't worry about the current logo. It can be modified or redone.
>
> Thanks for commenting! As much as I would also like to change the name
> of the project, I think now is maybe not the best time.
>
> I will announce soon that NLnet will sponsor some of the work I'm doing
> on Cuirass and changing the name right now could be misleading. Maybe in
> a few months?

>From my point of view, it is a bad idea to rename, whatever when.  Even
if it is not the greatest name ever, rename would just add confusion and
I do not see any gain (except personal taste).

Why Cuirass for Continuous Integration?  Why not! :-)  Why Jenkins or
Hudson?  Why not.

The logos are really nice!  Thanks Luis.

Cheers,
simon