Subject: Re: bug#45817: 28.0.50; Native fails

From: Andrea Corallo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 19:38:38 +0000

"Kirill A. Korinsky" via "Bug reports for GNU Emacs, the Swiss army
knife of text editors" <[email-masked]> writes:

> Good day,
>
> I've just upgraded emacs to last version of devel snapshot from emacs
> ports with native support with local git root
> 8ad983c4acef60a80e8d6b6ba891b1ef957f2d7c and discovered that it can't
> start nor my local config, nor emacs-doom. I haven't yet tried spacemacs
> but expected that it will be the same issue.

Hi Kirill,

the latest feature/native-comp is 42ff68ec2f.

Anyway I think to understand what's going on we need some minimal
reproducer.  Could you try running the followig and report the output
(if any)?

emacs -batch -eval "(comp-subr-trampoline-install #'message)"

Thanks!

  Andrea