Subject: 28.0.50; [native-comp] compilation hangs on file

From: Erik Hetzner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 22:07:28 -0800

Hi all,

When native compiling the file `mel-q-ccl.el` in the flim project, emacs hangs. This is with the most recent version of the feature/native-comp branch.

Steps to reproduce:

1. git clone [email-masked]:wanderlust/apel.git
2. git clone [email-masked]:wanderlust/flim.git
3. emacs -Q --batch --eval "(progn (add-to-list 'load-path (expand-file-name \"apel\")) (add-to-list 'load-path (expand-file-name \"flim\")) (native-compile (expand-file-name \"flim/mel-q-ccl.el\")))"

best, Erik Hetzner

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.24, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-01-10 built on michel
Repository revision: 42ff68ec2f1149704da59fd692fafb095a44cce2
Repository branch: feature/native-comp
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12010000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux bullseye/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68 --with-nativecomp'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT
LIBOTF ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES NATIVE_COMP
THREADS LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  feebleline-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  super-save-mode: t
  global-smart-shift-mode: t
  smart-shift-mode: t
  selectrum-prescient-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-rbenv-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  goto-address-prog-mode: t
  dap-tooltip-mode: t
  dap-ui-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: deferred
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  dap-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-hungry-delete-mode: t
  hungry-delete-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-atomic-chrome-edit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  ctrlf-mode: t
  ctrlf-local-mode: t
  selectrum-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/magit-20210105.1030/magit-section hides /home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/magit-section-20210103.1631/magit-section
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-sass hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-mouse hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-tempo hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-duration hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-list hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-archive hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-shen hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-element hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ox-html hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-calc hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-processing hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-js hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-refile hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-indent hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-python hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-faces hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ox hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ol-eww hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-shell hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-colview hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-plot hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-screen hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-octave hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-ctags hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-id hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-lob hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ox-publish hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-exp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-core hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-coq hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-num hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-perl hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-dot hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-macro hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ol-info hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-sed hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-org hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-entities hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-lint hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ol-irc hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-awk hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-vala hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-datetree hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-lua hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-io hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-latex hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-table hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-stan hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-timer hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ox-latex hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-clock hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-protocol hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-forth hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-abc hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ox-odt hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-comint hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-macs hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-capture hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-css hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-R hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-src hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-agenda hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ox-org hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-java hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-sql hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-habit hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-crypt hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-C hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-attach hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ox-md hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-install hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-keys hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-footnote hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-J hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-compat hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-eval hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-ref hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-feed hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ol-docview hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-table hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ox-man hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ol hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-mobile hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-version hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-goto hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/egh/.emacs.d/elpa-28/flim-20201117.825/sasl hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-42ff68/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/sasl

Features:
(shadow bbdb-wl bbdb-mua bbdb-com modb-standard elmo-maildir utf-7
elmo-imap4 time-stamp ol-wl wl-mu elmo-search elmo-search-local-file
eudcb-ldap ldap eudc eudc-options-file eudc-vars bbdb bbdb-site
emacsbug char-fold feebleline leuven-theme org-zotxt zotxt wl-fldmgr
wl-template wl-demo wl-thread wl-action wl wl-draft wl-folder
elmo-nntp elmo-net elmo-cache elmo-map elmo-dop elmo-filter wl-summary
wl-refile wl-message wl-mime mime-play filename mime-edit sendmail
mime-setup mail-mime-setup semi-setup mime-image wl-e21 wl-highlight
invisible inv-23 elmo-mime mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap mmimap mmbuffer
mmgeneric mime-view mime-conf calist semi-def wl-address wl-util
wl-vars wl-version modb-generic elmo-flag elmo-localdir elmo
elmo-signal elmo-msgdb modb modb-entity elmo-date eword-encode
mime-parse mime elmo-util eword-decode mel mime-def alist pces
pces-e20 pces-20 mcs-e20 mcs-20 mcharset timezone elmo-vars path-util
elmo-version luna std11 pccl pccl-20 broken static apel-ver product
which-key wgrep typo typescript-mode time terraform-mode hcl-mode
super-save smart-shift simplenote2 simplenote2-list unicode-escape
uuidgen calc-misc calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs shell-pop term
disp-table ehelp selectrum-prescient selectrum minibuf-eldef prescient
saveplace savehist salt-mode rst mmm-jinja2 mmm-auto mmm-vars
mmm-utils mmm-compat yaml-mode rspec-mode ruby-mode smie restclient
request-deferred deferred rbenv rainbow-delimiters pyvenv eshell
esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups
ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def pomidor pocket-reader pocket-lib
rainbow-identifiers dotassoc kv pdf-occur tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch pdf-misc pdf-tools pdf-view
jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util image-mode exif
password-store auth-source-pass paren pandoc-mode pandoc-mode-utils
ox-reveal org-web-tools esxml-query org-noter org-download org-attach
org-id org-cliplink org-cliplink-transport org-cliplink-string em-glob
esh-util org-chef org-chef-bbc-food org-chef-taste org-chef-wordpress
org-chef-xiachufang org-chef-saveur org-chef-nytimes
org-chef-steamy-kitchen org-chef-chef-koch org-chef-reluctant-gourmet
org-chef-serious-eats org-chef-marmiton org-chef-cultures-for-health
org-chef-martha-stewart org-chef-simply-recipes
org-chef-genius-kitchen org-chef-json-ld org-chef-all-recipes
org-chef-24kitchen org-chef-utils org-bullets olivetti minitest
magit-annex forge-list forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck
forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github
ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub gnutls forge-notify forge-revnote
forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic bug-reference forge-post
forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql
emacsql-compiler magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete
magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push
magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode
diff magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process magit-mode git-commit magit-git magit-utils which-func
log-edit pcvs-util add-log with-editor server lsp-xml lsp-ui
lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-ui-doc goto-addr lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-peek
lsp-ui-sideline face-remap lsp-solargraph dap-java lsp-java request
autorevert dap-mouse dap-ui lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs
treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode
treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-interface treemacs-extensions
treemacs-mouse-interface treemacs-tags treemacs-persistence
treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering
treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope pulse treemacs-faces
treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros gdb-mi gud bui
bui-list bui-info bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button bui-utils
cus-edit cus-start cus-load lsp-lens dap-mode dap-launch posframe
dap-overlays lsp-mode lsp-protocol yasnippet tree-widget spinner
network-stream markdown-mode inline filenotify ewoc lpr json-mode
json-reformat json-snatcher js cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs impatient-mode
simple-httpd hungry-delete hippie-exp helpful trace edebug backtrace
info-look help-fns radix-tree elisp-refs google-translate
google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui color popup ido
google-translate-core google-translate-tk google-translate-backend
google-contacts url-cache google-oauth oauth2 plstore git-timemachine
git-link git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper git-gutter
git-auto-commit-mode gcmh format-all language-id flyspell ispell
flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck-package package-lint finder lisp-mnt
flycheck eww xdg mm-url gnus nnheader eradio emojify apropos tar-mode
arc-mode archive-mode elfeed-show elfeed-search wid-edit vc-git
diff-mode editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch message rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg epg-config
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader shr kinsoku svg dom elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl
elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib url-queue xml-query editorconfig nvm
display-line-numbers dired-x ctrlf hl-line company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb company bufler projectile skeleton ibuf-macs find-dired
grep ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs pretty-hydra hydra lv
bufler-group-tree magit-section derived benchmark f vc vc-dispatcher
bazel-mode bazel-util xref project imenu flymake-proc flymake ffap
thingatpt compile bash-completion atomic-chrome websocket bindat
let-alist all-the-icons-dired all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize alert log4e notifications dbus
gntp ace-link avy find-lisp dired dired-loaddefs org-ql-view transient
async-bytecomp async bookmark text-property-search pp ov
org-super-agenda org-ql peg ts s dash-functional org-habit org-agenda
org-refile comp comp-cstr crm htmlize excorporate-org excorporate
excorporate-calendar fsm soap-client mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
warnings rng-xsd xsd-regexp xml url-http-ntlm ntlm hmac-md5 hex-util
md4 url-http mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr url-gw nsm rmc puny ox-pandoc ht dash ox-org ob-octave
ob-python python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp
ob-shell shell ob-ledger edmacro kmacro ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs cl-extra
help-mode use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core
finder-inf tab-line rx easy-mmode url-auth info package easymenu
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib advice iso-transl tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet
lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face pcase macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process nativecomp emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1373199 868353)
 (symbols 48 99826 1070)
 (strings 32 401220 89200)
 (string-bytes 1 11851586)
 (vectors 16 148803)
 (vector-slots 8 4343978 749277)
 (floats 8 1318 1363)
 (intervals 56 4136 4255)
 (buffers 984 13))