Subject: bug#45811: 28.0.50; [PATCH] Respect remember-save-after-remembering on remember-diary-extract-entries

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 20:26:14 +0100

Gabriel do Nascimento Ribeiro <[email-masked]> writes:

> Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> This (and the other two patches) to remember.el look good to me, but are
>> too large (in total) to be applied without assigning the copyright for
>> the changes to the FSF.  Would you be willing to sign such paperwork?
>
> Yes, sure! Just send me the paperwork and the instructions on how to
> sign it.

Great!

Here's how to get started:

Please email the following information to [email-masked], and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.

Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject
line of the message.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
Emacs

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]