Subject: Re: bug#45806: 26.3; `menu-bar-separator'

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 20:22:03 +0200

> Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 10:09:08 -0800 (PST)
> From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> > Why am I not surprised that you don't accept the judgment of the
> > project maintainers?
> 
> Why am I not surprised that you are personally
> hostile, and interpret an opinion as non-acceptance
> of a decision?

You expressed your opinion, heard is rejection, and you keep arguing.
Are you aware that every one of your messages with repetitive
disagreements means another message I need to read and consider?  Do
you think I have lots of free time for doing that?

> Can we not politely agree to disagree about what
> should be done

We can, but one message from each side should be enough for that.
There should be no need for "I heard you, but I still disagree".  It's
a waste of time and energy.