Subject: test-out-of-memory aborts

From: Rose Kunkel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2021 16:48:28 -0800

*Guile version:* 3.0.5
*Machine type:* x86_64-pc-linux-gnu

*Configuration:*
'--prefix=/usr' '--program-suffix=3' 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic
-O2 -pipe -fno-plt'
'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now'
'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'

*To reproduce:*
$ test-suite/standalone/test-out-of-memory
wrote
`/home/rose/.cache/guile/ccache/2.2-LE-8-3.A/home/rose/guile3/src/guile-3.0.5/test-suite/standalone/test-out-of-memory.go'
GC Warning: Failed to expand heap by 134348800 bytes
GC Warning: Failed to expand heap by 134217728 bytes
GC Warning: Out of Memory! Heap size: 1 MiB. Returning NULL!
error creating finalization thread: Cannot allocate memory
GC Warning: Failed to expand heap by 1000132608 bytes
GC Warning: Failed to expand heap by 1000001536 bytes
GC Warning: Out of Memory! Heap size: 1 MiB. Returning NULL!
mmap(PROT_NONE) failed
zsh: abort (core dumped)  test-suite/standalone/test-out-of-memory
$ echo $?
134