Subject: bug#45729: [PATCH] system_process_attributes for OpenBSD

From: Omar Polo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 15:42:59 +0100

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> Omar Polo <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>>> Looks good to me, and I've tested it slightly on OpenBSD, and it seems
>>> to work fine, so I've now pushed it to Emacs 28.  (I see that your
>>> copyright is on file...  er...  OK, your entry has a timestamp of
>>> "2021-07-07", so that makes it even better -- it's from the future!)
>>
>> Sorry, I don't understand this.  Do you mean the date in my copyright
>> assignment?  On the pdf I have, both my sign and the fsf one are dated
>> 2021-01-07.  I'm missing something?
>
> Sorry, just being silly.  It looks like all the entries in the database
> on the FSF side from that date is marked as 2021-07-07 instead of
> 2021-01-07 (just a typo from somebody).

I was worried I've done something wrong, sorry.  (overly so)

Thanks again,

Omar Polo