Subject: [bug#45698] [PATCH] gnu: python-numpy: Update to 1.19.4.

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 01:44:25 +0100

Hi Greg,

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 at 13:30, Greg Hogan <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I have not had time to look further into the matplotlib build failure,

I guess Panda is probably also failing.  Well, you can try:

  $ ./pre-inst-env guix build -q \
        $(./pre-inst-env guix refresh -l | cut -d':' -f2-)

if you have enough CPU power at hand.

> though I would like to. I did see the second patch also looking to update
> numpy. I don't mind if you want to close this to reduce the outstanding
> "bugs", or leave it open for another week and see if we can update the
> dependencies.

For sure, the bug can still be open more than one week. :-) If you are
working on updating numpy with the dependants, neat!  Thanks!

I was just scrolling Debbugs, I noticed that and I preferred to ask the
status now instead of 2 or more years later (as it happens when patches
are not included).

Thanks,
simon