Subject: 28.0.50; abbrev does not expand two words any more

From: Uwe Brauer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 16:54:49 +0100

Hi

I swear that worked some time ago.

I am on Ubuntu 16.04 using emacs from master

"84ec57fe06e187f41a3546131d5dae3b185c3511"

Here is what I do:

Start emacs -q 

Load minimal file 
(setq-default abbrev-mode t)
(or turn abbrev mode on in the file you visit.

The abbrev file is default .abbrev_defs in the home directory. Its
fundamental mode abbrev table looks like

(define-abbrev-table 'fundamental-mode-abbrev-table
  '(
    ("a que" "a qué" nil :count 0)
    ("asi" "así" nil :count 1)
    ("ciertas problemas" "ciertos problemas" nil :count 0)
    ("di nos" "dinos" nil :count 0)
    ("lamentamos de" "lamentamos comunicarte" nil :count 0)
    ("likke" "bike" nil :count 0)
    ("los siguientes circunstancias" "las siguientes circunstancias" nil :count 0)
    ("no se" "no sé" nil :count 0)
    ("portail" "portátil" nil :count 0)
    ("premierment" "premièrement" nil :count 0)
    ("thiss" "this" nil :count 0)
    ("varias ordenadores" "varios ordenadores" nil :count 0)
   ))

I open an empty file in fundamental mode.

 asi --> así

However 

 a que is NOT expanded to a qué

As indicated in the table. I am pretty sure that worked some time ago. 

Any ideas?

Regards

Uwe Brauer 

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.14.6, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2020-07-23 built on Utnapischtim
Repository revision: 84ec57fe06e187f41a3546131d5dae3b185c3511
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description: Ubuntu 16.04.7 LTS

Recent messages:
Reading incoming mail from file...
nnml: Reading incoming mail (no new mail)...done
Reading active file via nnml...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Initializing the registry
Reading Gnus registry from ~/.gnus.registry.eieio...done
Invalid face reference: font-lock-comment-warn-face [90 times]
Making completion list...
Invalid face reference: font-lock-comment-warn-face [54 times]

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/emacs28 --with-x-toolkit=athena --without-pop
 --with-mailutils'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS PDUMPER
LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  cursor-sensor-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  path-headerline-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-orglink-mode: t
  better-registers: t
  recentf-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/linked-buffer hides /home/oub/ALLES/src/m-buffer-el/linked-buffer
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/babel hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/babel
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/extra hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/extra
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-publish hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/matlab-publish
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/remember-2.0/remember hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/remember
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/test hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/test
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/org-addons hides /home/oub/emacs/init/org-addons
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/gnus-mini hides /home/oub/emacs/init/gnus-mini
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/test hides /home/oub/emacs/test
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/bm hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/bm-20170815.1609/bm
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/cdlatex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/cdlatex-20140707.426/cdlatex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/easy-kill hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/easy-kill-20181114.2330/easy-kill
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/google-translate-20190620.1416/.bump-version hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/iregister-20150515.1407/.bump-version
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/latex-pretty-symbols hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/latex-pretty-symbols-20151112.244/latex-pretty-symbols
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/list-register hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/list-register-20091203.1015/list-register
/home/oub/ALLES/src/m-buffer-el/m-buffer hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/m-buffer-20170407.2141/m-buffer
/home/oub/ALLES/src/m-buffer-el/m-buffer-macro hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/m-buffer-20170407.2141/m-buffer-macro
/home/oub/ALLES/src/m-buffer-el/m-buffer-at hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/m-buffer-20170407.2141/m-buffer-at
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-complete hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-complete
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-topic hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-topic
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-shell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-shell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/srecode-matlab hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/srecode-matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/semantic-matlab hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/semantic-matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/mlint hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/mlint
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-maint hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-maint
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/linemark hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/linemark
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-netshell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-netshell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-cgen hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-cgen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-shell-gud hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-shell-gud
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/semanticdb-matlab hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/semanticdb-matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-compat hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-compat
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-publish hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-publish
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/tlc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/tlc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/cedet-matlab hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/cedet-matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/company-matlab-shell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/company-matlab-shell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-mode-pkg hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-mode-pkg
/home/oub/src/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-link hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mac-link-20170105.1723/org-mac-link
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/orgtbl-aggregate-20200605.555/org-insert-dblock hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/orgtbl-join-20200605.600/org-insert-dblock
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-pandoc-20130729.1850/ox-pandoc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/ox-pandoc-20171107.341/ox-pandoc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-agenda hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-agenda
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lob hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-lob
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ruby hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ruby
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-coq hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-coq
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-stan hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-stan
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-shell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-shell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-man hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-man
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-faces hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-faces
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-publish hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-publish
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-haskell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-haskell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-mscgen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-plantuml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-comint hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-comint
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-org hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-ctags hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-ctags
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-clojure hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-clojure
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-forth hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-forth
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-css hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-css
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-maxima hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-maxima
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ebnf hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ebnf
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-attach hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-attach
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-footnote hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-footnote
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-dot hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-dot
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-shen hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-shen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-processing hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-processing
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-picolisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-io hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-io
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ledger hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ledger
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-compat hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-compat
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-org hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-lilypond
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-feed hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-feed
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-vala hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-vala
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-colview hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-colview
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-latex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-latex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-timer hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-timer
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-archive hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-archive
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-inlinetask
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-python hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-python
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-awk hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-awk
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-screen hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-screen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-id hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-id
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-texinfo
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-habit hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-habit
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-C hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-C
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-entities hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-entities
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-perl hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-perl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-gnuplot
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-R hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-R
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-capture hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-capture
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lisp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-lisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-pcomplete
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-octave hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-octave
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-table hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-table
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-lint hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-lint
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ocaml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lua hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-lua
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sql hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-sql
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-scheme hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-scheme
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-icalendar
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-abc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-abc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sed hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-sed
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-matlab hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-latex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-latex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-clock hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-clock
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-mobile hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-mobile
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-js hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-js
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-indent hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-indent
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ditaa
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-sqlite
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-table hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-table
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-groovy hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-groovy
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-odt hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-odt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-datetree hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-datetree
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-calc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-calc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-eval hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-eval
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-ascii hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-ascii
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ref hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ref
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-install hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-install
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-list hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-list
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-macs hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-macs
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-element hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-element
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-version hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-version
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-tangle hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-tangle
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-java hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-java
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-duration hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-duration
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-protocol hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-protocol
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-hledger hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-hledger
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-html hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-html
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-src hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-src
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-loaddefs
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-macro hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-macro
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-fortran hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-fortran
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-mouse hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-mouse
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-makefile hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-makefile
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-plot hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-plot
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-J hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-J
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-core hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-core
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-crypt hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-crypt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-asymptote
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-exp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-exp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-beamer hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-beamer
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sass hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-sass
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-md hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-md
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/markdown-mode hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20171116.756/markdown-mode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/json hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/json
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/abbrev hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/abbrev
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/ffap hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/ffap
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/remember-2.0/remember hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/textmodes/remember
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/refill hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/textmodes/refill
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-agenda hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-macs hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-goto hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-picolisp hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lob hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-org hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-texinfo hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ruby hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sed hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-stan hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-mobile hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-shell hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-shen hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-faces hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-publish hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-mscgen hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-plantuml hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ledger hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-indent hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sass hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-ctags hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-forth hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-maxima hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-archive hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-comint hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-core hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-processing hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-eww hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-io hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-hledger hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-gnus hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-eshell hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-colview hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-org hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lilypond hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-R hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-mouse hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-macro hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-compat hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-man hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-haskell hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-latex hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-fortran hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ocaml hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lisp hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-vala hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-abc hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-tempo hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-icalendar hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ref hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-docview hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-bibtex hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-groovy hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-bbdb hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-feed hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-perl hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-gnuplot hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ebnf hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-dot hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-capture hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-matlab hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-pcomplete hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-octave hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-num hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-coq hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-odt hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-awk hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-lint hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lua hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sql hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-scheme hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-latex hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-clock hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-entities hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-inlinetask hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-keys hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-habit hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-datetree hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ditaa hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sqlite hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-exp hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-python hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-eshell hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-css hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-calc hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-html hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-attach hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-ascii hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-install hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-mhe hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-element hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-version hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-id hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-duration hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-md hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-protocol hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-src hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-loaddefs hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-tangle hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-table hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-rmail hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-java hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-irc hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-makefile hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-plot hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-J hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-clojure hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-timer hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-table hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-screen hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-asymptote hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-eval hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-crypt hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-w3m hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-js hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-attach-git hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-C hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-info hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-beamer hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-footnote hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-list hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/quickurl hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/quickurl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/hebrew hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/language/hebrew
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/iso-cvt hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/international/iso-cvt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/lisp hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/longlines hides /opt/emacs28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/obsolete/longlines

Features:
(shadow gnus-cite hashcash flyspell ispell orgalist footnote
auto-capitalize emacsbug gnus-topic cursor-sensor utf-7 nndraft nnmh
nnml gnutls network-stream bbdb-gnus bbdb-snarf mail-extr nnnil
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp
gnus-cache cl-print help-fns radix-tree edebug-x edebug backtrace
which-func imenu org-w3m org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-eww org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif gited vc-git
gited-ci org-fstree id-manager bibtex_init org-rich-yank langtool
bibliothek goto-addr pdf-info tq a visual-filename-abbrev which-key
outorg_init navi-mode outorg-export outshine outshine-org-cmds outorg
calfw-org calfw fill-column-indicator my-dired dired-tar dired-zip
org-contacts org-annotate-file my-downcase-abbrev under
org-agenda-property check-my-bcc bbdbadapt-sc-leader quail-acc
exec-path-from-shell move-text dired-filetype-face column-enforce-mode
emoji-display emojify vigenere my-change-eq-ref org-web-tools eww mm-url
org-protocol-capture-html html2org org-sync-github org-sync-bb org-sync
org-cliplink org-cliplink-transport org-cliplink-string em-glob esh-util
my-indirect edit-indirect ox-gfm el2org thingatpt
org-table-move-single-cell csv-to-xlsx bitbucket bitbucket-issues
bitbucket-http request bitbucket-api hide-region redo+ my-org-ref-html
org-ref-core reftex-cite parsebib org-ref-glossary org-ref-bibtex
org-ref-citeproc key-chord hydra lv doi-utils ol-bibtex matlab-org-init
ob-ipython python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat ls-lisp dash-functional
matlab-org-addon ox-epub ox-clip htmlize ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs org-bibtex
bibtex goto-chg orgtbl-show-header visual-regexp hide-comnt
path-headerline-mode saveplace indirect radio browse-kill-ring+
browse-kill-ring uimage url-ftp url-file url-dired url-queue image-file
iimage elpakit shadchen latex-unicode-math-mode robin code-library gist
gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito gh-cache pcache gh-auth gh-url url-http
url-auth url-gw nsm writegood-mode writeroom-mode visual-fill-column
xemacs-compat weekly-view cal-desk-calendar lunar solar cal-dst
diary-lib diary-loaddefs holidays hol-loaddefs bm diff-hl smartrep
vc-dir ahg vc-annotate grep ewoc log-edit pcvs-util add-log align time
iso-transl iso-acc iso-cvt ref-master my-hg-commit auto-insert-tkld date
addl all iso-cleanupmath hgignore-mode vc-change-login backup-each-save
vc-ensure-checkin my-vc-addons vc latex-wcount dob-words latexdiff
daily-journal gnus-dired matlab-addons matlab-publish matlab_init
srecode/srt-mode semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope
semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/format srecode/template srecode/srt-wy
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/ctxt srecode/ctxt
semantic/tag-ls semantic/find srecode/compile srecode/dictionary
srecode/fields srecode/table srecode/map srecode semanticdb-matlab
semantic/db semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic pp semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet eieio-opt cl-extra speedbar
ezimage dframe cedet-matlab matlab-load cus-edit cus-start cus-load
gdb-mi bindat company-matlab-shell matlab-shell gud server matlab
matlab-compat pulse company matlab-boxquote my-sc-addons gnus-encrypt
gnorb-init gnorb gnorb-org gnorb-bbdb gnorb-registry gnorb-gnus
gnorb-utils org-agenda pcase org-capture org-attach org-id org-refile
nngnorb org_init ob-sqlite ob-ruby ob-python ob-ledger ob-latex
ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-R org-tempo tempo ox-mediawiki ob-rec
rec-mode hl-line org-tracktable orgtbl-join orglink org-auctex-keys
ox-beamer ob-octave ob-org org-addons dired-x org-install org-mime
ox-org org-protocol org-ref-sci-id org-ref-utils org-ref-pdf f
better-registers list-register query-replace-region ediff-addons
re-builder extview ox-pandoc ox-md ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element avl-tree generator pandoc-export anti-niqqud sigadapt-simple
sigadapt sendmail bbdbadapt-sc-nested texify-article supercite regi
bbdbciteadpt filladapt next-longline recentf tree-widget moy-bbdb
my-addons ffap gnus-init bbdbadapt-top-posting my-smiley epa-file
boxquote rect gnus-registry registry eieio-base gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig nnir gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap shr url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util svg xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus wid-edit nnoo nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs text-property-search mail-utils pgp-mime-attach-key
my-gnus-mime-setting gnus-move-display-attachment bbdb-init
vc-dispatcher vc-hg diff-mode bbdb-expire bbdb-hooks mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr bbdb-com warnings
mailabbrev bbdb-autoloads bbdbadapt-ispell bbdbadapt-gcc
bbdbadapt-encrypt my-bbdb-addons bbdb timezone org-remember org-datetree
org-inset-dblock org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
remember my-toggle-functions extra emacs_keys csv-mode sort comment
my-hebrew-init toggle my-mark quail help-mode my-latex-env
my-auctex-init tex-delete-comment latex-keys tex-addons item-kill
my-fill-latex-sentence advice my-change-prettify-list tex-mode compile
shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring preview-latex auto-loads tex-site
flyspell-abbrev-multilang iv-sp-am-br-ger-fr-minor
arash-bibtex-changelog reftex_init reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars
cdlatex_init edmacro kmacro gh-common gh-profile rx s marshal
eieio-compat ht dash finder-inf cl info package easymenu browse-url
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1539823 79233)
 (symbols 48 61655 2)
 (strings 32 935683 12049)
 (string-bytes 1 41166833)
 (vectors 16 84980)
 (vector-slots 8 1403353 29833)
 (floats 8 923 123)
 (intervals 56 1440 0)
 (buffers 992 29)
 (heap 1024 178957 12527))