Subject: [bug#45692] bug#45643: [PATCH 0/3] Better Support for ZFS on Guix

From: Brice Waegeneire <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 22:15:06 +0100

Hello raid5atemyhomework,

During the last months I had some issue swith BTRFS volumes, so I want to see if
ZFS does better in this cases.

raid5atemyhomework <[email-masked]> writes:

> **BUMP**
>
> Come on, last patch, please?

I'll try to review your last patch set in the comming weeks, I can't promise
anything tho but don't do ping me if I take too long.

> If you are worried about not knowing anything about ZFS, please see this,
> which I used as reference: https://github.com/openzfs/zfs/discussions/11453

Indeed that's my case, thank your for the ressource.

> Otherwise, really, all I need to get reviewed is if the code is Guix-y enough to merge in.
> I believe all the Scheme style guidelines are followed correctly at this point.
>
> Thanks
> raid5atemyhomework

Cheers,
- Brice