Subject: 28.0.50; Could minibuf-eldef-setup-minibuffer inhibit modifications hooks, please?

From: Omar Antolín Camarena <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 18:25:47 -0600

I'd like it if minibuf-eldef-setup-minibuffer was wrapped in

(let ((inhibit-modification-hooks t))
  ...)

In case that minibuffer-eldef-shorten-default is set to t,
minibuf-eldef-setup-minibuffer will modify the minibuffer contents
temporarily, but I don't think this modification should count. What do
people here think?

Now, I may be wrong about this, and also there maybe a better way to
solve my problem, so let me briefly explain it.

For every time the minibuffer is opened, I want to do something the
first time the minibuffer-contents change (basically pop up something
like a *Completions* buffer). What I'm currently doing is this:

(defun wait-for-a-change ()
  (remove-hook 'after-change-functions 'wait-for-a-change t)
  (do-the-thing-I-want))

(defun setup-to-do-the-thing-after-a-change ()
  (when minibuffer-completion-table
    (add-hook 'after-change-functions #'wait-for-a-change nil t)))

(add-hook 'minibuffer-setup-hook #'setup-to-do-the-thing-after-a-change)

This works fabulously except if I use

(setq minibuffer-eldef-shorten-default t)
(minibuffer-electric-default-mode)

Because if the minibuffer prompt does have a default, and it gets
shortened, the shortening triggers after-change-functions even though
the user hasn't typed anything at the minibuffer. So that's why I want
minibuf-eldef-setup-minibuffer to inhibit modification hooks, but if
there's a reason it shouldn't or a better way to solve my problem, I
would love to hear it.

For now, I just add this to my configuration, so my problem is actually
solved already:

(defun stealthily (fn &rest args)
  (let ((inhibit-modification-hooks t))
    (apply fn args)))
    
(advice-add 'minibuf-eldef-setup-minibuffer :around #'stealthily)

Thanks in advance!

--
Omar Antolín Camarena

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2019-12-28 built on W550S
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.19041
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Home (v10.0.2004.19041.685)

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Composing main Info directory...done
Making completion list... [2 times]
Quit
Configured using:
 'configure --without-compress-install --without-dbus --with-modules
 'CFLAGS=-O2 -g3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY W32NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2
HARFBUZZ ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  beginend-global-mode: t
  beginend-prog-mode: t
  global-dot-mode: t
  dot-mode: t
  consult-preview-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ox hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ox-texinfo hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ox-publish hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ox-org hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ox-odt hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ox-md hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ox-man hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ox-latex hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ox-icalendar hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ox-html hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ox-beamer hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ox-ascii hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-version hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-timer hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-tempo hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-table hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-src hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-protocol hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-plot hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-pcomplete hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-num hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-mouse hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-mobile hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-macs hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-macro hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-loaddefs hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-list hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-lint hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-keys hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-install hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-inlinetask hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-indent hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-id hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-habit hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-goto hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-footnote hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-feed hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-faces hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-entities hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-element hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-duration hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-datetree hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-ctags hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-crypt hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-compat hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-colview hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-clock hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-capture hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-attach hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-attach-git hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-archive hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/org-agenda hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ol hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ol-w3m hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ol-rmail hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ol-mhe hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ol-irc hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ol-info hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ol-gnus hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ol-eww hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ol-eshell hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ol-docview hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ol-bibtex hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ol-bbdb hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-vala hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-tangle hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-table hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-stan hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-sqlite hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-sql hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-shen hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-shell hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-sed hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-screen hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-scheme hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-sass hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-ruby hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-ref hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-R hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-python hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-processing hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-plantuml hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-picolisp hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-perl hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-org hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-octave hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-ocaml hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-mscgen hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-maxima hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-matlab hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-makefile hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-lua hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-lob hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-lisp hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-lilypond hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-ledger hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-latex hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-js hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-java hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-J hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-io hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-hledger hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-haskell hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-groovy hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-fortran hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-forth hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-exp hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-eval hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-eshell hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-ebnf hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-dot hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-ditaa hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-css hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-core hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-coq hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-comint hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-clojure hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-calc hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-C hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-awk hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-asymptote hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
c:/Users/Omar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210104/ob-abc hides c:/Users/Omar/emax64/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message mailalias bbdb-mua bbdb-com bbdb bbdb-site
timezone mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils vc-git diff-mode mule-util
misc-text email-config markdown-mode rx color pdf-loader paren elec-pair
ace-link avy beginend dot-mode consult-selectrum selectrum crm consult
recentf tree-widget wid-edit noutline outline compile comint ansi-color
ring bookmark text-property-search pp marginalia embark ffap thingatpt
icomplete orderless minibuf-eldef mb-depth block-undo imenu
modus-vivendi-theme modus-operandi-theme modus-themes edmacro kmacro
diminish cl-extra help-mode use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
use-package-core finder-inf tex-site easy-mmode slime-autoloads info
package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 375705 14940)
 (symbols 48 22649 1)
 (strings 32 99561 4661)
 (string-bytes 1 2716752)
 (vectors 16 30045)
 (vector-slots 8 378738 16374)
 (floats 8 237 101)
 (intervals 56 914 216)
 (buffers 1000 15))