Subject: Re: bug#45620: 28.0.50; Child frames should have their own border width and colour

From: Alexander Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 21:44:21 +0100

>> I hope to install your patch tomorrow. If you want to ensure a precise
 >> position for the NEWS entry, you'd have to update it though. Otherwise,
 >> I'll try to find a suitable position myself.
 >
 > I pushed the changes now with a few tweaks. Please have a look and
 > consider closing the bug if you feel that nothing else should be done.

I have tested the changes locally now, and everything is working as
expected. I'd close the bug, but I don't know how. I have found some 12
year old documentation that says to send my mail to
[email-masked]. Is that still correct, or will my mail just
get lost?

 > I couldn't test the changes with GNUstep here, those builds still fail
 > to behave reasonably on my machine. So if you know people who regularly
 > build Emacs with NS, please ask them to check the changes.

I have gotten one or two people into Emacs to some degree over the
years, but I am the most hardcore user I know by far, so I'm afraid I
can't help with that.