Subject: bug#45619: 28.0.50; pcase-let on MacOS doesn't work

From: jixiuf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2021 15:59:05 +0800

(pcase-let ((`(,default-directory) '( "/tmp/")))
    (call-interactively 'find-file))

Expected behavior: Find file in "/tmp/"
Observed behavior: Find file in "~"

Original Bug: https://github.com/minad/consult/issues/108

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 3, x86_64-apple-darwin19.6.0, NS appkit-1894.60 Version 10.15.7 (Build 19H114))
of 2021-01-02 built on jxfhome
Repository revision: 0f561ee55348ff451600cc6027db5940ee14606f
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1894
System Description:  Mac OS X 10.15.7

Configured using:
'configure --disable-silent-rules
--enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
--prefix=/Users/jixiuf/gccemacs --with-nativecomp --with-ns
--disable-ns-self-contained CC=clang LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib/gcc/10
'CFLAGS=-I/usr/local/opt/[email-masked]/include
-I/usr/local/opt/texinfo/include -I/usr/local/opt/gnu-sed/include
-I/usr/local/opt/gcc/include -I/usr/local/opt/libxml2/include
-I/usr/local/opt/jpeg/include -I/usr/local/opt/libtiff/include
-I/usr/local/opt/gnutls/include -I/usr/local/opt/nettle/include
-I/usr/local/opt/libtasn1/include -I/usr/local/opt/p11-kit/include '
'CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/opt/[email-masked]/include
-I/usr/local/opt/texinfo/include -I/usr/local/opt/gnu-sed/include
-I/usr/local/opt/gcc/include -I/usr/local/opt/libxml2/include
-I/usr/local/opt/jpeg/include -I/usr/local/opt/libtiff/include
-I/usr/local/opt/gnutls/include -I/usr/local/opt/nettle/include
-I/usr/local/opt/libtasn1/include -I/usr/local/opt/p11-kit/include ''

Configured features:
JPEG TIFF PNG RSVG GLIB NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: zh_CN.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map text-property-search time-date
subr-x seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader cl-loaddefs
cl-lib sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
pcase china-util iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize
mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns lcms2
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 52619 7203)
(symbols 48 6722 1)
(strings 32 18551 2095)
(string-bytes 1 611982)
(vectors 16 12909)
(vector-slots 8 230707 8768)
(floats 8 21 43)
(intervals 56 296 4)
(buffers 984 10))