Subject: 28.0.50; [macos] could not load dump file

From: Pankaj Jangid <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2021 08:36:46 +0530

Binary is built. But in the end of ‘make bootstrap’, and when I run the executable, I get this,

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
desired fingerprint: a34ddd269ef1a8b036d7dc1d011d235ea4a6b4889bc78aa11ed1e593906e85d1
found fingerprint: c309a34afb78f953a36914d34d5b85e140ac96638f85a8fbadd4ee287beb52d8
emacs: could not load dump file "/Users/pankaj/work/code/savannah/emacs/src/emacs.pdmp": not built for this Emacs executable
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

I built on HEAD -> master -> 0f561ee55348ff451600cc6027db5940ee14606f

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin20.2.0, NS appkit-2022.20 Version 11.1 (Build 20C69))
 of 2021-01-01 built on mb2.local
Repository revision: 58bdfd7c540c49f3727c517c3599c9d601696caf
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2022
System Description:  macOS 11.1

Configured using:
 'configure LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/opt/ruby/lib
 CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/opt/ruby/include
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=:/usr/local/opt/sqlite/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/opt/libxml2/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/opt/openssl/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/opt/libffi/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/opt/ruby/lib/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG DBUS GLIB NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM NS MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_IN.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-mailing-list-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-quote-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/pankaj/.emacs.d/use-package/bind-key hides /Users/pankaj/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-20200805.1727/bind-key

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug gnus-ml hl-line nndraft nnmh nndoc utf-7
nnml nnfolder epa-file gnutls network-stream nsm gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-cache .gnus gnus-demon gnus-async
nntp vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-indent
org-element avl-tree generator ol-eww eww xdg url-queue mm-url ol-rmail
ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search ol-docview doc-view
jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m term
disp-table ehelp ebdb-gnus gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7
netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader wid-edit
ebdb-message sendmail message rmc puny rfc822 mml mm-decode mm-bodies
gmm-utils mailheader ebdb-mua ebdb-com crm ebdb-format autoload
radix-tree checkdoc lisp-mnt vc-git diff-mode flymake-proc flymake
compile warnings display-line-numbers elec-pair hideshow init my-init
paren time cus-start cus-load vtl ebdb mailabbrev eieio-opt semantic/sb
semantic/sort semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic pp semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet speedbar ezimage dframe eieio-base pcase
timezone rust-mode thingatpt exec-path-from-shell docker-compose-mode
dash dockerfile-mode rx sh-script smie executable esup esup-child
benchmark cl-extra help-mode finder-inf
use-package-ensure-system-package system-packages use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core init-ruby init-js
init-java init-eudc init-org ob-plantuml ob-sql ob-css ob-js ob-java
ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-python python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell parse-time iso8601
ls-lisp ob-R org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color
ring org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys
org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs init-python init-elisp init-modeline init-flymake
init-dired dired dired-loaddefs init-website init-speedbar init-cedet
init-session savehist desktop frameset init-diary init-browser
init-completion init-prog init-crypto mml-sec mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 epa derived gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils text-property-search time-date
epg epg-config init-erc init-mime init-email init-ibuffer init-auth
init-looks edmacro kmacro init-keys server info package easymenu
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib early-init iso-transl tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 777809 60240)
 (symbols 48 40025 1)
 (strings 32 163825 6272)
 (string-bytes 1 5212139)
 (vectors 16 63586)
 (vector-slots 8 1216859 50013)
 (floats 8 323 145)
 (intervals 56 23837 12)
 (buffers 984 54))

--