Subject: bug#45605: [macos] could not load dump file - more info

From: Pankaj Jangid <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2021 20:11:35 +0530

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> From: Pankaj Jangid <[email-masked]>
>> Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2021 13:06:02 +0530
>> 
>> I think other people are also facing same issue. There is one email in
>> help-gnu-emacs list.
>
> Hearing the same complaint from other people without any significant
> new details doesn't help in investigating the problem.  If you have
> the impression that we somehow dismiss the problem because you are the
> only one reporting it, that impression is wrong.

I am really sorry if my language gave an impression of complaint. Really
sorry about that. I was trying to tell if those other emails have any
clue.

> So let's please keep looking into the problem on your system and try
> to find out the reasons, okay?  Don't worry about the others reporting
> the same, we also read those reports and won't miss when they say
> something important.

Luckily I have kept that terminal open and copied the build log. As I am
inspecting it, I see that the configure script was run multiple
times. Is this normal? I haven’t noticed this before today.

There are no other errors in the build. Just in the end. That I shared
earlier in this thread.

BTW, is the build log automatically saved somewhere. Did I make
unnecessary effort to copy from the terminal. :-)