Subject: [bug#45601] [PATCH 1/1] gnu: Add picoev.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2024 12:19:42 -0400

Hi Ryan,

Christopher Baines <[email-masked]> writes:

> Ryan Prior via Guix-patches via <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> * gnu/packages/networking.scm (picoev): New variable.
>
> Hey,
>
> This look OK to me, although the license needs checking.
>
> Would you be able to send the entire series of patches tracked under
> #45601? I'm not quite sure what's current and superseded by looking
> through the various emails.

Could you please reply to the feedback so far (for the whole series),
and send a rebased series with proper GNU ChangeLog commit messages?
vlang is now at 0.2.4.  This is already 3 years old, so if you cannot do
this for some reason I'm afraid I'll simply close it, which would be a
waste; there seems to be some nice unbundling done here.

Thanks for your contributions!

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim