Subject: [bug#45573] [PATCH] Correct freecad runtime errors

From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2021 19:13:36 -0500

On Fri, Jan 01, 2021 at 02:37:39PM +0000, Ekaitz Zarraga wrote:
> I attach the corrected patch set.
> If something is missing please let me know.

Thanks for the revisions!

> Subject: [PATCH 1/6] gnu: Add coin3D-4.
> 
>     * gnu/packages/graphics.scm (coin3D-4): New variable.

> +    (name "coin3D-4")

I changed the name to "coin3D". One can specify the version in the Guix
UI with "coin3D@4" and in code by referring to the variable name,
coin3D-4.

> +             ;; Delete references to packaging tool cpack
> +             (substitute* "CMakeLists.txt"
> +               ((".*cpack.d.*") ""))
> +             #t))))

I still did not understand the reason for this substitution. I tried
building without it and found that the build is broken, so I added this
info to the comment.

Can you report it upstream? It seems like something that all
distributors would benefit from.

> Subject: [PATCH 2/6] gnu: Add soqt.
> 
>     * gnu/packages/qt.scm (soqt): New variable.

I pushed these first two patches as
a5f13705cb9261ab66bdf73d1fb4a832714feb31

Comments on the others to follow...