Subject: [bug#45558] [PATCH] Add js_of_ocaml

From: divoplade <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 11:10:17 +0200

Hello,

Thank you for the interest in this issue. I realize I opened it at a
rather inconvenient time, so I guess it ended up on the bottom of the
pile for quite some time.

Le lundi 03 mai 2021 à 12:38 +0000, pukkamustard a écrit :
> I submitted a series of patches that does this for many OCaml 
> packages including the ones included in your series 
> (https://issues.guix.gnu.org/47768).

The situation is quite complex to me, please bear with me. If I
understand correctly, you pushed a lot of ocaml updates last month,
making some of the changes I made in december somewhat obsolete. Right?

So, now, I should your modified 5 patches in this issue on top of the
37 patches in the other issue to get js-of-ocaml. Is it correct?

At this rate, if it is possible, maybe you could just append these 5 to
the other issue, it would be easier to track.

What do you think?

I didn’t detect indentation problems by running ./etc/indent-code.el;
even if other packages in the module have some indentation problems.