Subject: bug#45549: Resolving bug with file exists on l10n

From: bill-auger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2021 04:43:26 -0500

On Wed, 30 Dec 2020 15:07:22 +0100 Antonio wrote:
> Interesting! Can you share it?
> Thanks.

yes, i plan to offer it to gnuzilla eventually - i intend for my
fork to be only a temporary one; but for now, those specific
changes exist in a series under VCS, and it would take some
tweaking to extract that feature as a stand-alone patch -
hopefully, this is a temporary situation for everyone, and
gnuzilla can resume publishing prepared source-balls soon

if you only want to use it as a guide, refer to this patch,
though it probably will not apply well as is, without the
previous housekeeping changes

https://git.parabola.nu/~bill-auger/icecat.git/commit/?h=v78.6&id=d678974b62ecb7608ddbab2406fdad7b33fd5121

if you have the gnuzilla git sources, the easiest way to use it,
would be to pull the v78.6 branch from the parabola fork

$ git remote add parabola https://git.parabola.nu/~bill-auger/icecat.git
$ git fetch parabola
$ git checkout -b parabola-v78.6 parabola/v78.6