Subject: bug#45543: 26.3; Segmentation Fault on mu4e

From: Partha Pratim Ghosh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 23:10:10 +0200

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.14)
 of 2020-03-26, modified by Debian built on lcy01-amd64-020
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description:	Linux Mint 20

Recent messages:
Applying style hooks...done
Applying style hooks...done
Applying style hooks...done
Applying style hooks...done
Applying style hooks...done
Wrote /home/partha/.emacs.d/.emacs.desktop.lock
Desktop: 1 frame, 107 buffers restored.
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Making completion list...
Error during redisplay: (eval (pdf-misc-size-indication)) signaled (error "Invalid image specification: nil")

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-mEZBk7/emacs-26.3+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM THREADS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: af_ZA.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: af_ZA.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: bn_BD
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org-Agenda Fortnight Ddl Grid

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tabbar-mwheel-mode: t
  tabbar-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/ag-20201031.2202/ag-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ag-0.47/ag-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/ag-20201031.2202/ag-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ag-0.47/ag-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/ag-20201031.2202/ag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ag-0.47/ag
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200809.501/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/dired-async
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200809.501/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200809.501/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200809.501/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200809.501/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200809.501/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/browse-kill-ring-20200210.921/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/browse-kill-ring-20200210.921/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/browse-kill-ring-20200210.921/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20200803.1520/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.17.0/dash-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20200803.1520/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.17.0/dash-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20200803.1520/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.17.0/dash
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-functional-20200617.702/dash-functional hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-functional-1.2.0/dash-functional
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-functional-20200617.702/dash-functional-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-functional-1.2.0/dash-functional-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-functional-20200617.702/dash-functional-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-functional-1.2.0/dash-functional-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/diminish-20191127.1326/diminish-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/diminish-20191127.1326/diminish-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/diminish-20191127.1326/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/editorconfig-20200730.1329/editorconfig-fnmatch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/editorconfig-0.8.1/editorconfig-fnmatch
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/editorconfig-20200730.1329/editorconfig-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/editorconfig-0.8.1/editorconfig-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/editorconfig-20200730.1329/editorconfig-conf-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/editorconfig-0.8.1/editorconfig-conf-mode
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/editorconfig-20200730.1329/editorconfig-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/editorconfig-0.8.1/editorconfig-core
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/editorconfig-20200730.1329/editorconfig hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/editorconfig-0.8.1/editorconfig
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/editorconfig-20200730.1329/editorconfig-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/editorconfig-0.8.1/editorconfig-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/editorconfig-20200730.1329/editorconfig-core-handle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/editorconfig-0.8.1/editorconfig-core-handle
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/cc-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/cc-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/subword-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/subword-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/octave-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/octave-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/expand-region hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/expand-region-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/er-basic-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/er-basic-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/expand-region-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-custom
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/enh-ruby-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/enh-ruby-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/python-el-fgallina-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/python-el-fgallina-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/text-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/text-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/jsp-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/jsp-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/feature-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/feature-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/ruby-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/ruby-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/expand-region-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/expand-region-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-core
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/web-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/web-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/js2-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/js2-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/cperl-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/cperl-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/erlang-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/erlang-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/python-el-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/python-el-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/the-org-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/the-org-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/sml-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/sml-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/python-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/python-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/html-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/html-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/css-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/css-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/clojure-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/clojure-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/latex-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/latex-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/nxml-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/nxml-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/js-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/js-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/f-20191110.1357/f hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.20.0/f
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/f-20191110.1357/f-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.20.0/f-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/f-20191110.1357/f-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.20.0/f-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-net
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-types
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-find hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-find
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-utils
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-id-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-id-utils
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-config
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-eval
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-regexp
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-easymenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-easymenu
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-x-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-x-files
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-tags
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-eshell
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-files
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-locate
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-dabbrev
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-font
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-sys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-sys
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-semantic
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-man
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-elisp
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-bookmark
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-misc
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-command
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-color
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-elisp-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-elisp-package
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-grep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-grep
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-buffers
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-mode
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-occur
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-adaptive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-adaptive
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-help
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-comint
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-imenu
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-for-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-for-files
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-shell
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-info
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-ring
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-external hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.0/helm-external
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20201019.715/helm-source hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.0/helm-source
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20201019.715/helm-multi-match hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.0/helm-multi-match
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20201019.715/helm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.0/helm
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20201019.715/helm-core-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.0/helm-core-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20201019.715/helm-core-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.0/helm-core-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20201019.715/helm-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.0/helm-lib
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20201015.1327/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20201015.1327/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20201015.1327/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-util
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-annot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-annot
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-isearch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-isearch
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-cache
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-view
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-dev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-dev
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-sync
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-tools-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-links hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-links
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-misc
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-occur
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-history
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-outline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-outline
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-loader hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-loader
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-info
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-virtual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-virtual
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-tools-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20200610.317/popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.3/popup-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20200610.317/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.3/popup
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20200610.317/popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.3/popup-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20180406.808/s hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20180406.808/s-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20180406.808/s-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-20201031.1448/yaml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.14/yaml-mode
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-20201031.1448/yaml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.14/yaml-mode-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-20201031.1448/yaml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.14/yaml-mode-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20200604.246/yasnippet-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20200604.246/yasnippet-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20200604.246/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/ag-20201031.2202/ag-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ag-0.47/ag-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/ag-20201031.2202/ag-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ag-0.47/ag-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/ag-20201031.2202/ag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ag-0.47/ag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/agda2-mode-2.6.0.1/eri hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/agda2-mode-2.6.0.1/eri
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/agda2-mode-2.6.0.1/agda2-highlight hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/agda2-mode-2.6.0.1/agda2-highlight
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/agda2-mode-2.6.0.1/agda2-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/agda2-mode-2.6.0.1/agda2-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/agda2-mode-2.6.0.1/agda2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/agda2-mode-2.6.0.1/agda2-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/agda2-mode-2.6.0.1/agda2-queue hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/agda2-mode-2.6.0.1/agda2-queue
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/agda2-mode-2.6.0.1/annotation hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/agda2-mode-2.6.0.1/annotation
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/agda2-mode-2.6.0.1/agda-input hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/agda2-mode-2.6.0.1/agda-input
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/agda2-mode-2.6.0.1/agda2 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/agda2-mode-2.6.0.1/agda2
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/agda2-mode-2.6.0.1/agda2-abbrevs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/agda2-mode-2.6.0.1/agda2-abbrevs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/agda2-mode-2.6.0.1/agda2-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/agda2-mode-2.6.0.1/agda2-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200809.501/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/dired-async
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200809.501/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200809.501/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200809.501/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200809.501/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200809.501/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/browse-kill-ring-20200210.921/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/browse-kill-ring-20200210.921/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/browse-kill-ring-20200210.921/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20200803.1520/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.17.0/dash-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20200803.1520/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.17.0/dash-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20200803.1520/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.17.0/dash
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-functional-20200617.702/dash-functional hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-functional-1.2.0/dash-functional
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-functional-20200617.702/dash-functional-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-functional-1.2.0/dash-functional-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-functional-20200617.702/dash-functional-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-functional-1.2.0/dash-functional-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/diminish-20191127.1326/diminish-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/diminish-20191127.1326/diminish-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/diminish-20191127.1326/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/editorconfig-20200730.1329/editorconfig-fnmatch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/editorconfig-0.8.1/editorconfig-fnmatch
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/editorconfig-20200730.1329/editorconfig-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/editorconfig-0.8.1/editorconfig-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/editorconfig-20200730.1329/editorconfig-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/editorconfig-0.8.1/editorconfig-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/editorconfig-20200730.1329/editorconfig-conf-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/editorconfig-0.8.1/editorconfig-conf-mode
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/editorconfig-20200730.1329/editorconfig-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/editorconfig-0.8.1/editorconfig-core
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/editorconfig-20200730.1329/editorconfig hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/editorconfig-0.8.1/editorconfig
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/editorconfig-20200730.1329/editorconfig-core-handle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/editorconfig-0.8.1/editorconfig-core-handle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-interactive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-interactive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-format hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-format
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-android hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-android
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/cc-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/cc-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/f90-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/f90-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/expand-region-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/er-basic-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/er-basic-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/expand-region hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/jsp-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/jsp-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/feature-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/feature-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/expand-region-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/expand-region-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-core
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/web-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/web-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/erlang-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/erlang-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/sml-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/sml-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/html-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/html-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/css-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/css-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/fortran-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/fortran-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/cperl-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/cperl-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/text-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/text-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/latex-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/latex-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/expand-region-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-custom
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/enh-ruby-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/enh-ruby-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/ruby-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/ruby-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/js-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/js-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/python-el-fgallina-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/python-el-fgallina-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/python-el-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/python-el-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/js2-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/js2-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/subword-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/subword-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/python-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/python-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/the-org-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/the-org-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/clojure-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/clojure-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/nxml-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/nxml-mode-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20200304.1839/octave-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/octave-expansions
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/f-20191110.1357/f hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.20.0/f
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/f-20191110.1357/f-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.20.0/f-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/f-20191110.1357/f-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.20.0/f-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20170925.1538/folding-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20170925.1538/folding-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20170925.1538/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20170925.1538/folding
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20170925.1538/folding-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20170925.1538/folding-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-gui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-types
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-find hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-find
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-config
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-id-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-id-utils
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-easymenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-easymenu
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-x-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-x-files
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-tags
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-eshell
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-files
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-locate
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-dabbrev
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-man
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-elisp
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-bookmark
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-misc
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-color
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-elisp-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-elisp-package
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-net
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-grep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-grep
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-buffers
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-mode
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-occur
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-adaptive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-adaptive
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-font
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-semantic
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-command
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-comint
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-for-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-for-files
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-shell
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-utils
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-imenu
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-external hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-external
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-sys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-sys
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-ring
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-help
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-eval
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-regexp
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20201019.715/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.0/helm-info
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20201019.715/helm-multi-match hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.0/helm-multi-match
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20201019.715/helm-source hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.0/helm-source
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20201019.715/helm-core-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.0/helm-core-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20201019.715/helm-core-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.0/helm-core-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20201019.715/helm-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.0/helm-lib
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20201019.715/helm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.0/helm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-org-1.0/helm-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-org-1.0/helm-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-org-1.0/helm-org-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-org-1.0/helm-org-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-org-1.0/helm-org-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-org-1.0/helm-org-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.55/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.55/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20201015.1327/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20201015.1327/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20201015.1327/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-backlink hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-backlink
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-journal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-journal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-protocols hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-protocols
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-blosxom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-blosxom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-ikiwiki hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-ikiwiki
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-wiki hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-wiki
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-mathml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-mathml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-ipc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-ipc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-colors hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-colors
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-import-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-import-docbook
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/cgi hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/cgi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-xml-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-xml-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-http hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-http
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-import-xml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-import-xml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-docbook
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-regexps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-regexps
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-project hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-project
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-cite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-latex2png hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-latex2png
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-xml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-xml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-poem hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-poem
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/httpd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/httpd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/htmlize-hack hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/htmlize-hack
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-groff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-groff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-split hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-split
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-book hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-book
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-import-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-import-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-protocol-iw hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-protocol-iw
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-util
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-cache
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-sync
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-tools-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-history
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-isearch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-isearch
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-annot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-annot
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-loader hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-loader
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-virtual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-virtual
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-outline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-outline
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-misc
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-view
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-tools-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-occur
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-info
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-links hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-links
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-dev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-dev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20200610.317/popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.3/popup-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20200610.317/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.3/popup
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20200610.317/popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.3/popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-0.3.0/rust-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-0.3.0/rust-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-0.3.0/rust-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-0.3.0/rust-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-0.3.0/rust-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-0.3.0/rust-mode-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20180406.808/s-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20180406.808/s-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20180406.808/s hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/sml-mode-6.10/sml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/sml-mode-6.10/sml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/sml-mode-6.10/sml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/sml-mode-6.10/sml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/sml-mode-6.10/sml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/sml-mode-6.10/sml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-filter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist-filter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-20201031.1448/yaml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.14/yaml-mode
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-20201031.1448/yaml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.14/yaml-mode-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-20201031.1448/yaml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.14/yaml-mode-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20200604.246/yasnippet-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20200604.246/yasnippet-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg
/home/partha/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20200604.246/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-0.20/yasnippet-snippets hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-0.20/yasnippet-snippets
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-0.20/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-0.20/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-0.20/yasnippet-snippets-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-0.20/yasnippet-snippets-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug cal-iso org-agenda diary-lib
diary-loaddefs python tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver ucs-normalize smartparens disp-table whitespace flyspell ispell
hl-todo flycheck json map subr-x dash anzu undo-tree diff diff-hl
smartrep vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode eww mm-url url-queue url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util shr svg dom latexenc cdlatex preview reftex-dcr
reftex-auc tex-bar tex-buf toolbar-x font-latex latex latex-flymake
flymake-proc flymake warnings tex-ispell tex-style tex dbus xml crm
texmathp tex-mode shell pdf-sync pdf-annot pdf-outline pdf-links
pdf-history autorevert filenotify org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus nnir org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m pdf-occur
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu
pdf-tools compile cus-edit pdf-view bookmark pp pdf-cache pdf-info tq
pdf-util delsel tabbar paren saveplace cua-base cus-start cus-load
reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars org-mu4e ob-latex ob-python ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table
ox-ascii ox-publish ox mu4e desktop frameset mu4e-speedbar speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view thingatpt browse-url
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls
gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win
gnus nnheader wid-edit mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context mu4e-draft
mu4e-actions org-capture ido rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark
mu4e-message flow-fill mu4e-proc mu4e-utils edmacro kmacro doc-view
jka-compr image-mode mu4e-lists mu4e-vars message rmc puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader org-element avl-tree generator org advice org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs cl hl-line
mu4e-meta yasnippet-snippets cl-extra yasnippet elec-pair help-mode
finder-inf tex-site gh-common marshal eieio-compat rx info
muse-autoloads package easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
mmm-auto mmm-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib mmm-utils mmm-compat time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 894349 49267)
 (symbols 48 63400 11)
 (miscs 40 2002 222)
 (strings 32 210477 22581)
 (string-bytes 1 8298211)
 (vectors 16 92503)
 (vector-slots 8 1771987 53042)
 (floats 8 2209 290)
 (intervals 56 1309 0)
 (buffers 992 124))

**********************
Please also find attached the crash report.

===================================================================
 Info                                                              
===================================================================
           PID: 2111 (emacs)
           UID: 1000 (partha)
           GID: 1000 (partha)
        Signal: 11 (SEGV)
     Timestamp: Tue 2020-12-29 21:43:59 SAST (1h 8min ago)
  Command Line: emacs
    Executable: /usr/bin/emacs-gtk
 Control Group: /user.slice/user-1000.slice/session-c2.scope
          Unit: session-c2.scope
         Slice: user-1000.slice
       Session: c2
     Owner UID: 1000 (partha)
       Boot ID: 2ebb211303224baa8b2bf5fbe2217a53
    Machine ID: c4f2d44acf3c4564bf5a66409c42613f
      Hostname: galois
       Storage: /var/lib/systemd/coredump/core.emacs.1000.2ebb211303224baa8b2bf5fbe2217a53.2111.1609271039000000000000.lz4
       Message: Process 2111 (emacs) of user 1000 dumped core.
                
                Stack trace of thread 2111:
                #0  0x00007f9e06a6e24b raise (libpthread.so.0 + 0x1524b)
                #1  0x00000000004feb7d n/a (emacs-gtk + 0xfeb7d)
                #2  0x0000000000517874 n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x117874)
                #3  0x0000000000517aad n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x117aad)
                #4  0x0000000000517b2d n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x117b2d)
                #5  0x00007f9e06a6e3c0 __restore_rt (libpthread.so.0 + 0x153c0)
                #6  0x00007f9e06c9e66d n/a (libotf.so.0 + 0xf66d)
                #7  0x00007f9e06c9fd1f n/a (libotf.so.0 + 0x10d1f)
                #8  0x00007f9e06ca1957 OTF_drive_gpos_with_log (libotf.so.0 + 0x12957)
                #9  0x00000000005e2a4f n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x1e2a4f)
                #10 0x00007f9e06c54d07 n/a (libm17n-flt.so.0 + 0x2d07)
                #11 0x00007f9e06c5874f n/a (libm17n-flt.so.0 + 0x674f)
                #12 0x00007f9e06c5874f n/a (libm17n-flt.so.0 + 0x674f)
                #13 0x00007f9e06c580f7 n/a (libm17n-flt.so.0 + 0x60f7)
                #14 0x00007f9e06c5874f n/a (libm17n-flt.so.0 + 0x674f)
                #15 0x00007f9e06c59217 n/a (libm17n-flt.so.0 + 0x7217)
                #16 0x00007f9e06c5a48a mflt_run (libm17n-flt.so.0 + 0x848a)
                #17 0x00000000005e3dcf n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x1e3dcf)
                #18 0x00000000005e76bd n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x1e76bd)
                #19 0x0000000000589122 n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x189122)
                #20 0x0000000000577b7c n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x177b7c)
                #21 0x00000000005b2504 n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x1b2504)
                #22 0x000000000057a57a n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x17a57a)
                #23 0x0000000000577afb n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x177afb)
                #24 0x0000000000576e3a n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x176e3a)
                #25 0x0000000000435d9c n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x35d9c)
                #26 0x0000000000442606 n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x42606)
                #27 0x00000000005d3d88 n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x1d3d88)
                #28 0x00000000005d7ec0 n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x1d7ec0)
                #29 0x000000000044e8f4 n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x4e8f4)
                #30 0x000000000044c925 n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x4c925)
                #31 0x0000000000454978 n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x54978)
                #32 0x0000000000459ac3 n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x59ac3)
                #33 0x000000000046c222 n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x6c222)
                #34 0x0000000000470c06 n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x70c06)
                #35 0x0000000000576cde n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x176cde)
                #36 0x000000000045d5c1 n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x5d5c1)
                #37 0x0000000000508db7 n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x108db7)
                #38 0x000000000050c440 n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x10c440)
                #39 0x000000000050db54 n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x10db54)
                #40 0x0000000000576c46 n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x176c46)
                #41 0x00000000004fef74 n/a (emacs-gtk + 0xfef74)
                #42 0x0000000000576bb5 n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x176bb5)
                #43 0x00000000004fef13 n/a (emacs-gtk + 0xfef13)
                #44 0x0000000000504127 n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x104127)
                #45 0x0000000000504488 n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x104488)
                #46 0x000000000041ef32 n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x1ef32)
                #47 0x00007f9e067620b3 __libc_start_main (libc.so.6 + 0x270b3)
                #48 0x000000000041fc0e n/a (emacs-gtk + 0x1fc0e)
                
                Stack trace of thread 2112:
                #0  0x00007f9e06850aff __GI___poll (libc.so.6 + 0x115aff)
                #1  0x00007f9e0855d1ae n/a (libglib-2.0.so.0 + 0x521ae)
                #2  0x00007f9e0855d2e3 g_main_context_iteration (libglib-2.0.so.0 + 0x522e3)
                #3  0x00007f9e0855d331 n/a (libglib-2.0.so.0 + 0x52331)
                #4  0x00007f9e08586931 n/a (libglib-2.0.so.0 + 0x7b931)
                #5  0x00007f9e06a62609 start_thread (libpthread.so.0 + 0x9609)
                #6  0x00007f9e0685d293 __clone (libc.so.6 + 0x122293)
                
                Stack trace of thread 2114:
                #0  0x00007f9e06850aff __GI___poll (libc.so.6 + 0x115aff)
                #1  0x00007f9e0855d1ae n/a (libglib-2.0.so.0 + 0x521ae)
                #2  0x00007f9e0855d2e3 g_main_context_iteration (libglib-2.0.so.0 + 0x522e3)
                #3  0x00007f9e0195799d n/a (libdconfsettings.so + 0xa99d)
                #4  0x00007f9e08586931 n/a (libglib-2.0.so.0 + 0x7b931)
                #5  0x00007f9e06a62609 start_thread (libpthread.so.0 + 0x9609)
                #6  0x00007f9e0685d293 __clone (libc.so.6 + 0x122293)
                
                Stack trace of thread 2113:
                #0  0x00007f9e06850aff __GI___poll (libc.so.6 + 0x115aff)
                #1  0x00007f9e0855d1ae n/a (libglib-2.0.so.0 + 0x521ae)
                #2  0x00007f9e0855d533 g_main_loop_run (libglib-2.0.so.0 + 0x52533)
                #3  0x00007f9e087b4eda n/a (libgio-2.0.so.0 + 0x11eeda)
                #4  0x00007f9e08586931 n/a (libglib-2.0.so.0 + 0x7b931)
                #5  0x00007f9e06a62609 start_thread (libpthread.so.0 + 0x9609)
                #6  0x00007f9e0685d293 __clone (libc.so.6 + 0x122293)
===================================================================
 GDB Log                                                           
===================================================================

warning: core file may not match specified executable file.
[New LWP 2111]
[New LWP 2112]
[New LWP 2114]
[New LWP 2113]
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
Core was generated by `emacs'.
Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
#0  raise (sig=<optimized out>) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:50
50	../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c: No such file or directory.
[Current thread is 1 (Thread 0x7f9e0323c080 (LWP 2111))]

===================================================================
 GDB Backtrace                                                     
===================================================================

warning: core file may not match specified executable file.
[New LWP 2111]
[New LWP 2112]
[New LWP 2114]
[New LWP 2113]
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
Core was generated by `emacs'.
Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
#0  raise (sig=<optimized out>) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:50
50	../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c: No such file or directory.
[Current thread is 1 (Thread 0x7f9e0323c080 (LWP 2111))]
#0  raise (sig=<optimized out>) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:50
#1  0x00000000004feb7d in ?? ()
#2  0x0000000000517874 in ?? ()
#3  0x0000000000517aad in ?? ()
#4  0x0000000000517b2d in ?? ()
#5  <signal handler called>
#6  0x00007f9e06c9e66d in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libotf.so.0
#7  0x00007f9e06c9fd1f in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libotf.so.0
#8  0x00007f9e06ca1957 in OTF_drive_gpos_with_log () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libotf.so.0
#9  0x00000000005e2a4f in ?? ()
#10 0x00007f9e06c54d07 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm17n-flt.so.0
#11 0x00007f9e06c5874f in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm17n-flt.so.0
#12 0x00007f9e06c5874f in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm17n-flt.so.0
#13 0x00007f9e06c580f7 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm17n-flt.so.0
#14 0x00007f9e06c5874f in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm17n-flt.so.0
#15 0x00007f9e06c59217 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm17n-flt.so.0
#16 0x00007f9e06c5a48a in mflt_run () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm17n-flt.so.0
#17 0x00000000005e3dcf in ?? ()
#18 0x00000000005e76bd in ?? ()
#19 0x0000000000589122 in ?? ()
#20 0x0000000000577b7c in ?? ()
#21 0x00000000005b2504 in ?? ()
#22 0x000000000057a57a in ?? ()
#23 0x0000000000577afb in ?? ()
#24 0x0000000000576e3a in ?? ()
#25 0x0000000000435d9c in ?? ()
#26 0x0000000000442606 in ?? ()
#27 0x00000000005d3d88 in ?? ()
#28 0x00000000005d7ec0 in ?? ()
#29 0x000000000044e8f4 in ?? ()
#30 0x000000000044c925 in ?? ()
#31 0x0000000000454978 in ?? ()
#32 0x0000000000459ac3 in ?? ()
#33 0x000000000046c222 in ?? ()
#34 0x0000000000470c06 in ?? ()
#35 0x0000000000576cde in ?? ()
#36 0x000000000045d5c1 in ?? ()
#37 0x0000000000508db7 in ?? ()
#38 0x000000000050c440 in ?? ()
#39 0x000000000050db54 in ?? ()
#40 0x0000000000576c46 in ?? ()
#41 0x00000000004fef74 in ?? ()
#42 0x0000000000576bb5 in ?? ()
#43 0x00000000004fef13 in ?? ()
#44 0x0000000000504127 in ?? ()
#45 0x0000000000504488 in ?? ()
#46 0x000000000041ef32 in ?? ()
#47 0x00007f9e067620b3 in __libc_start_main (main=0x41e350, argc=1, argv=0x7fffba5c3348, init=<optimized out>, fini=<optimized out>, rtld_fini=<optimized out>, stack_end=0x7fffba5c3338) at ../csu/libc-start.c:308
#48 0x000000000041fc0e in ?? ()

===================================================================
 GDB Backtrace (all threads)                                       
===================================================================

warning: core file may not match specified executable file.
[New LWP 2111]
[New LWP 2112]
[New LWP 2114]
[New LWP 2113]
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
Core was generated by `emacs'.
Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
#0  raise (sig=<optimized out>) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:50
50	../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c: No such file or directory.
[Current thread is 1 (Thread 0x7f9e0323c080 (LWP 2111))]

Thread 4 (Thread 0x7f9e02180700 (LWP 2113)):
#0  0x00007f9e06850aff in __GI___poll (fds=0x3aec300, nfds=2, timeout=-1) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/poll.c:29
        resultvar = 18446744073709551100
        sc_cancel_oldtype = 0
        sc_ret = <optimized out>
#1  0x00007f9e0855d1ae in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#2  0x00007f9e0855d533 in g_main_loop_run () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#3  0x00007f9e087b4eda in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgio-2.0.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#4  0x00007f9e08586931 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#5  0x00007f9e06a62609 in start_thread (arg=<optimized out>) at pthread_create.c:477
        ret = <optimized out>
        pd = <optimized out>
        unwind_buf = {cancel_jmp_buf = {{jmp_buf = {140316616689408, 8919014002575176884, 140736319983198, 140736319983199, 140736319983344, 140316616685184, -8864570790772050764, -8864563224656710476}, mask_was_saved = 0}}, priv = {pad = {0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0}, data = {prev = 0x0, cleanup = 0x0, canceltype = 0}}}
        not_first_call = 0
#6  0x00007f9e0685d293 in clone () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone.S:95
No locals.

Thread 3 (Thread 0x7f9e01864700 (LWP 2114)):
#0  0x00007f9e06850aff in __GI___poll (fds=0x3b226f0, nfds=1, timeout=-1) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/poll.c:29
        resultvar = 18446744073709551100
        sc_cancel_oldtype = 0
        sc_ret = <optimized out>
#1  0x00007f9e0855d1ae in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#2  0x00007f9e0855d2e3 in g_main_context_iteration () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#3  0x00007f9e0195799d in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gio/modules/libdconfsettings.so
No symbol table info available.
#4  0x00007f9e08586931 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#5  0x00007f9e06a62609 in start_thread (arg=<optimized out>) at pthread_create.c:477
        ret = <optimized out>
        pd = <optimized out>
        unwind_buf = {cancel_jmp_buf = {{jmp_buf = {140316607137536, 8919014002575176884, 140736319983934, 140736319983935, 140736319984080, 140316607133312, -8864578343472040780, -8864563224656710476}, mask_was_saved = 0}}, priv = {pad = {0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0}, data = {prev = 0x0, cleanup = 0x0, canceltype = 0}}}
        not_first_call = 0
#6  0x00007f9e0685d293 in clone () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone.S:95
No locals.

Thread 2 (Thread 0x7f9e02c43700 (LWP 2112)):
#0  0x00007f9e06850aff in __GI___poll (fds=0x3937c40, nfds=1, timeout=-1) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/poll.c:29
        resultvar = 18446744073709551100
        sc_cancel_oldtype = 0
        sc_ret = <optimized out>
#1  0x00007f9e0855d1ae in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#2  0x00007f9e0855d2e3 in g_main_context_iteration () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#3  0x00007f9e0855d331 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#4  0x00007f9e08586931 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#5  0x00007f9e06a62609 in start_thread (arg=<optimized out>) at pthread_create.c:477
        ret = <optimized out>
        pd = <optimized out>
        unwind_buf = {cancel_jmp_buf = {{jmp_buf = {140316627973888, 8919014002575176884, 140736319991278, 140736319991279, 140736319991424, 140316627969664, -8864572312801086284, -8864563224656710476}, mask_was_saved = 0}}, priv = {pad = {0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0}, data = {prev = 0x0, cleanup = 0x0, canceltype = 0}}}
        not_first_call = 0
#6  0x00007f9e0685d293 in clone () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone.S:95
No locals.

Thread 1 (Thread 0x7f9e0323c080 (LWP 2111)):
#0  raise (sig=<optimized out>) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:50
        set = {__val = {18446744067266837247, 0 <repeats 15 times>}}
        pid = <optimized out>
        tid = <optimized out>
        ret = <optimized out>
#1  0x00000000004feb7d in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#2  0x0000000000517874 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#3  0x0000000000517aad in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#4  0x0000000000517b2d in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#5  <signal handler called>
No locals.
#6  0x00007f9e06c9e66d in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libotf.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#7  0x00007f9e06c9fd1f in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libotf.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#8  0x00007f9e06ca1957 in OTF_drive_gpos_with_log () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libotf.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#9  0x00000000005e2a4f in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#10 0x00007f9e06c54d07 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm17n-flt.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#11 0x00007f9e06c5874f in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm17n-flt.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#12 0x00007f9e06c5874f in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm17n-flt.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#13 0x00007f9e06c580f7 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm17n-flt.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#14 0x00007f9e06c5874f in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm17n-flt.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#15 0x00007f9e06c59217 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm17n-flt.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#16 0x00007f9e06c5a48a in mflt_run () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm17n-flt.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#17 0x00000000005e3dcf in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#18 0x00000000005e76bd in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#19 0x0000000000589122 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#20 0x0000000000577b7c in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#21 0x00000000005b2504 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#22 0x000000000057a57a in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#23 0x0000000000577afb in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#24 0x0000000000576e3a in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#25 0x0000000000435d9c in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#26 0x0000000000442606 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#27 0x00000000005d3d88 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#28 0x00000000005d7ec0 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#29 0x000000000044e8f4 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#30 0x000000000044c925 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#31 0x0000000000454978 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#32 0x0000000000459ac3 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#33 0x000000000046c222 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#34 0x0000000000470c06 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#35 0x0000000000576cde in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#36 0x000000000045d5c1 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#37 0x0000000000508db7 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#38 0x000000000050c440 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#39 0x000000000050db54 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#40 0x0000000000576c46 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#41 0x00000000004fef74 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#42 0x0000000000576bb5 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#43 0x00000000004fef13 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#44 0x0000000000504127 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#45 0x0000000000504488 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#46 0x000000000041ef32 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#47 0x00007f9e067620b3 in __libc_start_main (main=0x41e350, argc=1, argv=0x7fffba5c3348, init=<optimized out>, fini=<optimized out>, rtld_fini=<optimized out>, stack_end=0x7fffba5c3338) at ../csu/libc-start.c:308
        self = <optimized out>
        result = <optimized out>
        unwind_buf = {cancel_jmp_buf = {{jmp_buf = {6340912, 8919014002575176884, 4324320, 140736319992640, 0, 0, -8918878498081573708, -8864562812178631500}, mask_was_saved = 0}}, priv = {pad = {0x0, 0x0, 0x1, 0x7fffba5c3348}, data = {prev = 0x0, cleanup = 0x0, canceltype = 1}}}
        not_first_call = <optimized out>
#48 0x000000000041fc0e in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#0  raise (sig=<optimized out>) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:50
#1  0x00000000004feb7d in ?? ()
#2  0x0000000000517874 in ?? ()
#3  0x0000000000517aad in ?? ()
#4  0x0000000000517b2d in ?? ()
#5  <signal handler called>
#6  0x00007f9e06c9e66d in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libotf.so.0
#7  0x00007f9e06c9fd1f in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libotf.so.0
#8  0x00007f9e06ca1957 in OTF_drive_gpos_with_log () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libotf.so.0
#9  0x00000000005e2a4f in ?? ()
#10 0x00007f9e06c54d07 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm17n-flt.so.0
#11 0x00007f9e06c5874f in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm17n-flt.so.0
#12 0x00007f9e06c5874f in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm17n-flt.so.0
#13 0x00007f9e06c580f7 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm17n-flt.so.0
#14 0x00007f9e06c5874f in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm17n-flt.so.0
#15 0x00007f9e06c59217 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm17n-flt.so.0
#16 0x00007f9e06c5a48a in mflt_run () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm17n-flt.so.0
#17 0x00000000005e3dcf in ?? ()
#18 0x00000000005e76bd in ?? ()
#19 0x0000000000589122 in ?? ()
#20 0x0000000000577b7c in ?? ()
#21 0x00000000005b2504 in ?? ()
#22 0x000000000057a57a in ?? ()
#23 0x0000000000577afb in ?? ()
#24 0x0000000000576e3a in ?? ()
#25 0x0000000000435d9c in ?? ()
#26 0x0000000000442606 in ?? ()
#27 0x00000000005d3d88 in ?? ()
#28 0x00000000005d7ec0 in ?? ()
#29 0x000000000044e8f4 in ?? ()
#30 0x000000000044c925 in ?? ()
#31 0x0000000000454978 in ?? ()
#32 0x0000000000459ac3 in ?? ()
#33 0x000000000046c222 in ?? ()
#34 0x0000000000470c06 in ?? ()
#35 0x0000000000576cde in ?? ()
#36 0x000000000045d5c1 in ?? ()
#37 0x0000000000508db7 in ?? ()
#38 0x000000000050c440 in ?? ()
#39 0x000000000050db54 in ?? ()
#40 0x0000000000576c46 in ?? ()
#41 0x00000000004fef74 in ?? ()
#42 0x0000000000576bb5 in ?? ()
#43 0x00000000004fef13 in ?? ()
#44 0x0000000000504127 in ?? ()
#45 0x0000000000504488 in ?? ()
#46 0x000000000041ef32 in ?? ()
#47 0x00007f9e067620b3 in __libc_start_main (main=0x41e350, argc=1, argv=0x7fffba5c3348, init=<optimized out>, fini=<optimized out>, rtld_fini=<optimized out>, stack_end=0x7fffba5c3338) at ../csu/libc-start.c:308
#48 0x000000000041fc0e in ?? ()

-- 
Partha Pratim Ghosh
School of Mathematical Sciences
University of South Africa
Florida Science Campus
corner of Pioneer & Christiaan de Wet
Florida, Gauteng, South Africa
email: [email-masked]