Subject: [bug#45530] [PATCH] gnu: java-xstream: Update to 1.4.15.

From: Vincent Legoll <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 15:00:39 +0100

Hello,

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 10:11 PM Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Are you able to build maven with the java-xstream update?

I tried:

./pre-inst-env guix build --no-grafts maven

which failed with:

BUILD FAILED
/tmp/guix-build-maven-wagon-http-3.3.4.drv-0/wagon-3.3.4/build.xml:1:
Test org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.http.HttpWagonErrorTest failed

Total time: 1 second
command "ant" "check" failed with status 1
builder for `/gnu/store/pwmh9xclfmmacrw2ni989ha802fjmxqh-maven-wagon-http-3.3.4.drv'
failed with exit code 1
build of /gnu/store/pwmh9xclfmmacrw2ni989ha802fjmxqh-maven-wagon-http-3.3.4.drv
failed
View build log at
'/var/log/guix/drvs/pw/mh9xclfmmacrw2ni989ha802fjmxqh-maven-wagon-http-3.3.4.drv.bz2'.
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/9g3i7s3fyravk1q6mrdmqhi0dnszn5x7-maven-3.6.1.drv': 1
dependencies couldn't be built
guix build: error: build of
`/gnu/store/9g3i7s3fyravk1q6mrdmqhi0dnszn5x7-maven-3.6.1.drv' failed
vince@guix ~/dev/repo/guix [env]$ guix graph maven-wagon-http | grep xstream

So I don't know what to conclude.

-- 
Vincent Legoll