Subject: Re: [bug#45514] [PATCH 6/8] gnu: Add python-snakeviz.

From: Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2021 15:15:11 +0300

Thanks for the patch and my apologies for taking so long to get around
to it.

This patch has some minimized javascript in the snakeviz/vendor
directory which needs to be unbundled. I don't know how useful the
package is with it removed instead of replaced, but here's the snippet
from the 'unpack phase

snakeviz-2.1.0/snakeviz/static/vendor/
snakeviz-2.1.0/snakeviz/static/vendor/d3.v3.min.js
snakeviz-2.1.0/snakeviz/static/vendor/immutable.min.js
snakeviz-2.1.0/snakeviz/static/vendor/jquery-3.2.1.min.js
snakeviz-2.1.0/snakeviz/static/vendor/jquery.dataTables.min.css
snakeviz-2.1.0/snakeviz/static/vendor/jquery.dataTables.min.js
snakeviz-2.1.0/snakeviz/static/vendor/lodash.min.js

-- 
Efraim Flashner   <[email-masked]>   אפרים פלשנר
GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D  14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351
Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted