Subject: bug#45442: 28.0.50 [native-comp] Tries to compile to install-directory

From: Bjoern Bidar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2020 07:10:50 +0200

Emacs tries to compile to install directory when asynchronically
compiling files as they are opened.

To produce build from latest feature/native-comp.
Then start emacs and do something.

The compile-log will look something like this:
Compiling /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/edebug.el...
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (file-error "Opening output file" "Cannot 
overwrite file" "/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/edebug.el...")
  signal(file-error ("Opening output file" "Cannot overwrite file" "/usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/edebug.el..."))
  byte-compile-file("/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/edebug.el")
  #f(compiled-function (filename) "Byte-compile FILENAME spilling data from 
the byte compiler." #<bytecode -0x31e578427e26f06>)("/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/
lisp/emacs-lisp/edebug.el")
  apply(#f(compiled-function (filename) "Byte-compile FILENAME spilling data 
from the byte compiler." #<bytecode -0x31e578427e26f06>) "/usr/share/emacs/
28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/edebug.el" nil)
  comp-spill-lap-function("/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/
edebug.el")
  comp-spill-lap("/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/edebug.el")
  #f(compiled-function (pass) #<bytecode 0x5a9291ccc71a897>)(comp-spill-lap)
  mapc(#f(compiled-function (pass) #<bytecode 0x5a9291ccc71a897>) (comp-spill-
lap comp-limplify comp-fwprop comp-call-optim comp-ipa-pure comp-add-cstrs 
comp-fwprop comp-dead-code comp-tco comp-fwprop comp-remove-type-hints comp-
final))
  comp--native-compile("/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/edebug.el" t)
  eval-buffer(#<buffer  *load*> nil "/tmp/emacs-async-comp-edebug-A4HOCH.el" 
nil t)  ; Reading at buffer position 18377
  load-with-code-conversion("/tmp/emacs-async-comp-edebug-A4HOCH.el" "/tmp/
emacs-async-comp-edebug-A4HOCH.el" nil t)
  command-line-1(("-l" "/tmp/emacs-async-comp-edebug-A4HOCH.el"))
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()

Compiling /usr/share

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.24, 
cairo version 1.17.4)
 of 2020-12-26 built on 278486
Repository revision: 45d7e612759ef431da19580ab56ff00a834a0ad0
Repository branch: feature/pgtk+native_comp
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12010000
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-gameuser=:games
 --with-sound=alsa --with-modules --without-gconf --without-gsettings
 --with-nativecomp --enable-link-time-optimization --enable-profiling
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --without-xaw3d --without-m17n-flt --with-cairo
 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-mtune=native -O2 -pipe
 -fstack-protector-strong -fno-plt -fPIC -g -flto -fuse-linker-plugin
 -fuse-ld=gold' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ LIBOTF ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3
X11 XDBE XIM MODULES NATIVE_COMP THREADS LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Circe Channel

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  guess-language-mode: t
  cursor-intangible-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  change-cursor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  mode-icons-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  flycheck-color-mode-line-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/lisp/log4e hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/log4e-20200420.745/log4e
~/.emacs.d/lisp/ox-groff hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-
contrib-20201222/ox-groff
~/.emacs.d/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-
contrib-20201222/ox-koma-letter
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20201018.1707/irony-cdb-json hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20201018.1707/server/test/elisp/irony-cdb-json
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20201018.1707/irony-iotask hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20201018.1707/server/test/elisp/irony-iotask
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20201018.1707/irony hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20201018.1707/server/test/elisp/irony
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20201217.1410/cmake-mode hides /usr/
share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/rtags-20201218.1821/rtags hides /usr/share/emacs/
site-lisp/rtags/rtags
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-rtags-20191222.920/helm-rtags hides /usr/share/
emacs/site-lisp/rtags/helm-rtags
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-rtags-20191222.920/flycheck-rtags hides /
usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rtags/flycheck-rtags
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/company-rtags-20191222.920/company-rtags hides /usr/
share/emacs/site-lisp/rtags/company-rtags
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/ac-rtags-20191222.920/ac-rtags hides /usr/share/
emacs/site-lisp/rtags/ac-rtags
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/
28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ox-texinfo hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ox-publish hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ox-odt hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ox-md hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ox-man hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ox-latex hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ox-html hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-timer hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-tempo hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-table hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-src hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ox-org hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ox-icalendar hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ox-beamer hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-version hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-refile hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-protocol hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-plot hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-pcomplete hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-num hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-mouse hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-mobile hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-macs hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-macro hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-loaddefs hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-list hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-lint hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-keys hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-install hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-inlinetask hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-indent hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-id hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-habit hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-goto hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-footnote hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-feed hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-faces hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-entities hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-element hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-duration hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-datetree hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-ctags hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-crypt hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-compat hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-colview hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-clock hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-capture hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-attach hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-attach-git hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-archive hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/org-agenda hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/
28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ol-irc hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ol-info hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ol-eww hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ol-eshell hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ol-docview hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ol-bibtex hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/
28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-vala hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-tangle hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-table hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-stan hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-sqlite hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-sql hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-shen hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-shell hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-sed hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-screen hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-scheme hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-sass hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-ref hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-python hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-processing hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-plantuml hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-picolisp hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-perl hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-org hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-octave hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-mscgen hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-maxima hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-matlab hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-makefile hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-lua hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-lob hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-lilypond hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-ledger hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-latex hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-js hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-java hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-io hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-hledger hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-haskell hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-groovy hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-fortran hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-forth hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-exp hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-eval hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-eshell hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-dot hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-css hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-core hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-coq hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-comint hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-clojure hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-calc hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-awk hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-asymptote hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-abc hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-R hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-J hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201222/ob-C hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail ffap forge-list forge-commands
forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea
forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub let-alist
forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic
forge-post markdown-mode edit-indirect forge-repo forge forge-core
forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler url-http
url-auth url-gw nsm magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete
magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull
magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode
git-commit transient magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm log-edit
pcvs-util add-log with-editor helm-x-files helm-for-files helm-external
major-mode-icons all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons memoize xpm powerline powerline-separators
powerline-themes cus-start cus-load view circe-notifications alert log4e
notifications gntp guess-language cursor-sensor winner helm-command
helm-elisp helm-eval edebug backtrace savehist server org-eldoc cdlatex
texmathp ol-eww eww xdg url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar dframe gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils mm-util
mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex
bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m conf-mode vc vc-dispatcher bug-reference make-mode
smerge-mode diff autoconf autoconf-mode fic-mode dired-aux dired
dired-loaddefs autorevert vc-git rainbow-delimiters rng-xsd xsd-regexp
rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap sgml-mode dom
which-key beacon company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-files company-clang
company-cmake company-semantic company-bbdb company-qml qmltypes-parser
qml-mode js imenu company-capf company-anaconda anaconda-mode pythonic f
python tramp-sh symbol-overlay ws-butler editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch company-emoji
company-emoji-list company-dabbrev lui-logging helm-circe
circe-display-images circe-color-nicks circe diff-mode lui-irc-colors
irc gnutls puny lcs lui-format circe-compat lui-track-bar lui-track lui
tracking shorten flyspell ispell conf_edit-server edit-server
conf_printing printing ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr
conf_clippboard conf_flyspell desktop frameset so-long cursor-chg paren
recentf tree-widget wid-edit helm-bookmark helm-net xml helm-adaptive
helm-info helm-mode helm-files filenotify helm-buffers helm-occur
helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help
helm-types helm async-bytecomp helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu
helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib async helm-config
smart-mode-line-respectful-theme smart-mode-line rich-minority
mode-icons emojify apropos tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode ht color
yasnippet elec-pair vim-modeline lua-mode editorconfig projectile grep
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs ggtags etags fileloop xref project
ewoc nginx-mode flycheck-rtags cmake-ide s levenshtein find-file
web-mode disp-table conf_pkgbuild pkgbuild-mode sh-script smie
executable ox-extra org-tree-slide org-timer org-clock outshine
outshine-org-cmds outorg ox-koma-letter ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element avl-tree generator ob-latex ob-dot ob-plantuml org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys
org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
htmlize cl conf-perl company-rtags company-template rtags popup repeat
thingatpt compile tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete comint ring parse-time iso8601
time-date ls-lisp format-spec asm-mode bookmark text-property-search
cperl-mode conf_qt semantic/bovine/c hideif semantic/bovine/c-by
semantic/lex-spp semantic/idle semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep
semantic/bovine semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
semantic/db eieio-base semantic/ctxt semantic/format ezimage
semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
pp semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet qt-pro derived
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs conf_flycheck flycheck-color-mode-line face-remap
flycheck ansi-color find-func dash use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode company edmacro kmacro saveplace ir-black-theme
use-package-ensure use-package-core conf_package finder-inf tex-site
info package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs password-cache
json map url-vars comp comp-cstr warnings subr-x rx cl-seq cl-macs
cl-extra help-mode easymenu seq byte-opt gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp
byte-compile cconv iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame
minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces
cus-face pcase macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process nativecomp emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1110685 591510)
 (symbols 48 65947 7)
 (strings 32 377608 179338)
 (string-bytes 1 10512956)
 (vectors 16 158325)
 (vector-slots 8 4494416 1437329)
 (floats 8 1552 1611)
 (intervals 56 18790 15842)
 (buffers 984 151))