Subject: Re: bug#45442: 28.0.50 [native-comp] Tries to compile to install-directory

From: Andrea Corallo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 09:31:48 +0000

Bjoern Bidar <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hey Andrea, 
>
>> 271fb8a269 does the job for me, would you like to give it a try and
>> confirm?
> Works for me too.
> The only error left but probably not related is:
> Compiling /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/powerline-20201129.2306/powerline.el...
> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (circular-list ("\"22\"," . #2))
>   comp-limplify-lap-inst((byte-constant ("\"22\"," . #3) . 21))
>   comp-limplify-block(#s(comp-block-lap :name bb_16 :insns ((setimm
>   #s(comp-

Hi Bjoern,

yes this is a different issue, I think would be better to have a
different bug to track down that as probably requires some
investigation.

I'm closing this in the meanwhile.

Thanks for reporting it!

  Andrea