Subject: [Guile documentation] Broken link to manual/r5rs/

From: Thérèse Godefroy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 14:33:54 +0100

Hello Guile maintainers,

The webmasters queue received the following bug report against the Guile
manual (RT #1663061):

-----------------------------------
From:    "Anonymous_" <[email-masked]>
Date: 	 Sun, 13 Dec 2020 15:10:31 -0300
Subject: Broked link to Scheme Documentation
To:      [email-masked]

This page https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/manual/r5rs/index.html#Top
is returning 404, where I found your email to report the problem.

I reached this broked link through this page
https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/manual/html_node/Guile-Scheme.html
when trying to goto 'Introduction'.
-----------------------------------

In fact, the r5rs directory doesn't exist in the guile CVS repo, and
there are 8 more dead links to it. But this directory exists in the
guile package. Could you please add it to the repo? Thanks!

Best regards,
Thérèse