Subject: Re: bug#46400: bug#45375: cc-mode indentation sometimes doesn't work

From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 11:32:00 +0000

Hello, Géza.

On Sun, Feb 14, 2021 at 11:11:28 +0000, Alan Mackenzie wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 19:43:31 +0100, Herman, Géza wrote:

[ .... ]

> In bug #46400, I think Konstantin's bisecting threw up the wrong commit,
> since cache bugs tend to be very slippery to pin down.

> > Thank you for looking at this!

> A pleasure!  I intend to commit the patch below in a few days time, if I
> don't hear back from anybody that it's giving trouble.  This patch fixes
> the bug when applied to that commit from December
> (9022df70270243f211c54ccd66800320148b8434).  It should apply cleanly to
> master.

I have now applied the patch to all the relevant places, and I am
closing the bugs with this post.

[ .... ]

> > Geza

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).