Subject: bug#45316: [PATCH 25/26] gnu: emacs-sly-named-readtables: Adjust following emacs-build-system changes.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 17:17:22 -0500

* gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm (emacs-sly-named-readtables)
[phases]{make-autoloads}: Delete phase.
---
 gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm | 2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
index a1e9d6dc9e..267b031be8 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
@@ -9534,6 +9534,8 @@ additional support for working with ASDF projects.")
       (arguments
        '(#:include (cons* "\\.lisp$" "\\.asd$" %default-include)
          #:phases (modify-phases %standard-phases
+                    ;; The package includes its own autoloads file.
+                    (delete 'make-autoloads)
                     ;; Byte compilation of the autoload file fails.
                     (delete 'enable-autoloads-compilation))))
       (synopsis "Named-readtables support for SLY")
-- 
2.29.2